Awful news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awful news

My mum just rang with the news that a cousin in Scotland, same age as me has just suddenly lost his 11 year old daughter to a brain haemorrhage. Right out of the blue. One minute she didn't feel well, next minute she was dead.

I'm just sat here in the shed now with it sinking in. We've never been very close, distance probably, and I haven't seen him for years but jesus christ... I cant begin to imagine the horror of what he's going though. It's knocked the wind out of me a bit and I'm sitting here stunned with seriously damp eyes.

I have a 9 year old step-daughter and a 13 year old son. I've got to tell them I love them more often. Christ, I feel sick for him.

Go and hug your kids and thank whoever you thank in private that they're fit and healthy.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    My mum just rang with the news that a cousin in Scotland, same age as me has just suddenly lost his 11 year old daughter to a brain haemorrhage. Right out of the blue. One minute she didn't feel well, next minute she was dead.

I'm just sat here in the shed now with it sinking in. We've never been very close, distance probably, and I haven't seen him for years but jesus christ... I cant begin to imagine the horror of what he's going though. It's knocked the wind out of me a bit and I'm sitting here stunned with seriously damp eyes.

I have a 9 year old step-daughter and a 13 year old son. I've got to tell them I love them more often. Christ, I feel sick for him.

Go and hug your kids and thank whoever you thank in private that they're fit and healthy.

Sorry to hear your sad news - It does make you realise that the time we have is precious and could be taken away at any moment. Shame we seem to forget this sometimes.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

sorry mate,just went and hugged our kids

Comment

So sorry Andy. I know exactly how you're feeling, I went through the same thing with Kiran a few weeks back.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

sorry to hear andy time dont seem right when it comes to kids does it, when you think about some people who are still here n around it doesnt seem fair. i always hug my kids many times aday i feel sorry for those that cant now n want to. always keep them in your heart.

Comment

I'm not a religious person but if I pray it would be that I don't outlive my son.

Thats not selfish.

Sorry to hear of your family's loss Andy.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

sorry to hear that matey its very sad news at only 11
              its terrible
              makes ya wonder if there is a god whats he playing AT?
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Sorry to hear mate....
                Hope u and the family are coping ok with the loss

All the best, strenght and light to u and the family mate...
                One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Thats really sad! I just went and hugged my 6 year old girl.

We lost my step brother's first child to a brain tumor at only 18 months old, 3years ago.

I feel for you mate.
                  www.europa88.co.uk Loadsa mods!

Comment

Sorry to hear this, Andy. Give your kids an extra hug, 'cos I can't hug mine until I get home from work
                    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Sorry to hear your sad news Andy, My thoughts are with you and yours!
                      Alan
                      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

how on earth did i miss this,andy im deasd sorry to hear of this,how horrific !!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

sorry to hear such terrible news andy :
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                          X