yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and i thought i was asking alot for mine!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and i thought i was asking alot for mine!!!

omg lol "the coolest one in the uk"lololol,thats wot he says!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-TOYOTA-HI...d=p3286.c0.m14

the uprated springs hav'nt worked on the back
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

It has hugh power !

Comment

It's nice but!!! like the question, and is it me or is the side step bent?
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          He does mention that in the ad

Bad points well if you can call it that

The only thing i can say is the the side step is slightly bent , you can straighten it no probs or just get one of ebay 15 quid.
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

He does mention that in his long and rambling write up Ian. To be honest I hope he gets £4,400 for it at least we will know that our Surfs still fetch good money!

To be honest though I wouldn't have paid that for it 2 years ago when I bought mine.

Bummer! Trev beat me to a reply by 1 minute (I shouldn't have spent so long looking for the 'no' smiley)!
            Last edited by Scorpion; 28 June 2008, 09:38.
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Its the same guy who's selling the very rare 'only 800 in the world) wheels that me and Joker have, and every 3rd Surf you see has...

Its ass is also saggy, and he has a bent sidestep.

Overvalued by a long way
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

It looks alright tho, but since I only just paid 2k for mine I cant see him selling that very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  He does mention that in his long and rambling write up Ian. To be honest I hope he gets £4,400 for it at least we will know that our Surfs still fetch good money!

To be honest though I wouldn't have paid that for it 2 years ago when I bought mine.

Bummer! Trev beat me to a reply by 1 minute (I shouldn't have spent so long looking for the 'no' smiley)!
                  Did'nt bother reading all the stuff, so it's NOT another nomination
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Did'nt bother reading all the stuff, so it's NOT another nomination
                    One didn't mention any nomination did one ?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Don't want the truck even at £2,400.I would love to know what type of weed he smokes to come up with that advert.
                      Brian

Comment

As far as Surfs go, it aint that different to any other black surf!! Mild lift an wheels they sell at roughtrax!

(btw, when he said tufftrax in his reply to the question, did he mean roughtrax?)

Anyway!! I wouldn't pay that much for it. An the name's written on the chassis probably dont mean jack!

Comment

Come on ! It's got a "switch for soft or hard settings " then says
                          the Ranchos are adjusted manually ha ha ! make your mind up!

Chris
                          GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Well, he's not lying. It DOES have a switch for hard / normal settings. Its just not connected to anything.

As for the names on the wheel arches. Paul Smith is a mens fashion brand (f*ck all to do with 4x4s). I guess I could engrave 'Tesco' on one and 'Waitrose' on the other of mine, and it would be rare and hence worth loads more than your standard truck.

Why stop there... 'John Smiths' diff anybody?
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                            X