Nice hilux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    Well I was going to take the p!ss about duck tape as I always thought it was duct tape, but I googled it first and evidently there is duck tape and duct tape! You live and learn eh?
    You went through all that trouble just to try prove me wrong, aww am touched, thank god u googled it cos when a read the first part o ur post a nearly shat maself
    Whats the difference then

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
      You went through all that trouble just to try prove me wrong, aww am touched, thank god u googled it cos when a read the first part o ur post a nearly shat maself
      Whats the difference then
      Good to prove some people wrong even if anal and pain in the ass. oops! wos difference cos lots of friends have suggested I may have a good use for it or is this yet another wind up? Does it come in ex-large and wax top lip at same time?
      mabel malamute

Comment

No difference

Duct tape (sometimes called duck tape; see under Etymology) is a vinyl, fabric-reinforced, multi-purpose pressure sensitive tape with a soft and tacky pressure sensitive adhesive. It is generally silver or black in color but many other colors and transparent tapes have recently become available. With a standard width of 17⁄8 inches (48 mm), duct tape was originally developed during World War II in 1942 as a waterresistant sealing tape for ammunition cases.[1][2] Permacel, then a division of Johnson & Johnson, used a rubber-based adhesive to help the tape resist water and a fabric backing to add strength. It was also used to repair military equipment quickly, including jeeps, guns, and aircraft because of these properties. In Canadian military circles, this variant is known as "gun-tape", typically olive-green, and also known for its resistance to oils and greases. Duct tape is also called "100-MPH tape" in the military [3], due to the fact that soldiers often refer to something that exceeds expectations as "High Speed."

After the WWII, the housing industry boomed and people started using duct tape for many other purposes. The name "duct tape" came from its use on heating and air conditioning ducts, a purpose for which it, ironically, has been deemed ineffective. Its strength, low cost, and remarkable versatility make it a household staple throughout North America and Europe for temporary repairs and general-purpose use.
        Contents

How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

MTM's website.................

http://mtm4x4.com/mtm/
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
            MTM's website.................

http://mtm4x4.com/mtm/
            Cheers

Wow - thats one hell of a truck - Love the exhausts
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
            X