The Man for Autosmart stuff twostokesvaleting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man for Autosmart stuff twostokesvaleting

Hi Stan, nice to see you on here, will be looking to buy some new image polish shortly.

Originally posted by nettielikescars View Post
    Hi Stan, nice to see you on here, will be looking to buy some new image polish shortly.
    dont you mean mirror image?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      I am sure it was new image been along time, the polish used to be light yellow in colour.

There used to be another one which was pink which used to be used on new cars.

I could just be having a blonde moment!!!! or as some chaps would say being a silly cow.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        Altered image?

Comment

it's def mirror image,the new car wax/silicone based is now white and called platinum(very good if u want v v v v shiny but doesnt last long)and if you get the chance they just brought out new window polish called silver screen,smells of almonds!,and not dusty like the green polish

Comment

Claire Grogan?

Comment

Been a long time since i was actually in the trade, hubby was upto 11 years ago, thats how long my vinyl gel has lasted.

I am sure twostokes will point me in right direction, as i remember the second hand car polish used to have very slight abrasive in it. I didn't like the new car polish very much, i only used it on newly painted panels.

Comment

I know its Friday night and all, but all this talk of 2 strokes and polishing is making me nervous....
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by nettielikescars View Post
                  Been a long time since i was actually in the trade, hubby was upto 11 years ago, thats how long my vinyl gel has lasted.

I am sure twostokes will point me in right direction, as i remember the second hand car polish used to have very slight abrasive in it. I didn't like the new car polish very much, i only used it on newly painted panels.

Hi all great forum by the way, Autosmart do six main kinds of polishes.

Cherry glaze is pink and for new cars it’s like a fast wax easy to apply and easy to remove dries very fast it cleans, waxes but doesn’t have much cut in it so wont remove scratches,

New image is yellow and for new or good used paintwork easy to apply and easy to remove this cleans, waxes and has a little bit of cut so will remove very fine scratches.

Cut back is white and solely for oxidized paintwork if your red paint is pink or you have swirl marks and scratches this will do the trick it doesn’t contain any wax so after its been used you need to apply a good wax.

Mirror image is yellow and for used paintwork it has a high wax content, high cut content and cleans in one operation this will remove most blemishes and light scratches.

Platinum protective sealer is white for new and good used paintwork it’s a premium liquid wax it has advanced K10 polymers that bond to the paintwork, very high wax content a little bit of cut and clean content giving paintwork a long lasting deep shine.

Carnauba gold wax is browny yellow and solely a wax for new and good used paintwork it has no cut and a very small amount of clean, has a similar visual effect of wet paint so on a well maintained paint surface it can be absolutely stunning.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                    I know its Friday night and all, but all this talk of 2 strokes and polishing is making me nervous....

Takes me more than two strokes nowadays
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                    X