F"ing T@*"s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F"ing T@*"s

Working in man city cte today, left car in car park £6.00 fricking quid, got back to it after work,smashed side window ripped my scoupe off front,looks like they have had a hammer to intercooler,f@~ked,not just mine but other cars and vans.NO fricking cameras f,ing joke sorry dont mean to upset anyone but f,ing fumming,got to b kids.anyway as any one got a intercooler,wouldnt mind but took me hrs to do scoupe made it my self as i didnt want a truck lift.Looks like im going to get fibre glass kit out again.
    NEVER GIVE UP SHES WORTH IT*

hope karma gets them for ya.

Have forked out £500 repairing two doors and a rear light unit cos of people damaging cars of mine in car parks and not owning up.

I would flip right out if it was deliberate vandalism. sorry to hear about the trouble you've had.
    Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Comment

cheers just peed off at mo sorted side window,not parking there again.im going to use daughters mini metro most prop want do out to that lol.
      Last edited by steveo44; 27 June 2008, 17:22.

Comment

I've got a l200 intercooler here steve if its any good for you.I was gonna fit it in my truck but not got round to it so if you can make use of it let me know with an offer plus postage
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          I've got a l200 intercooler here steve if its any good for you.I was gonna fit it in my truck but not got round to it so if you can make use of it let me know with an offer plus postage
          Rich, first off id love to have caught them the b@$!@"ds,would have killed one ove em,right back to intercooler,it was already fitted,but the bonnet didn,t shut right,thats wy i made a scoup,as for price no idear u tell me how much,for now ive got the old EFI,so im gunna fit that tom.Im clad they didnt look in the back,had trucks dvd in thereMate some of the other cars were write offs,just waiting for the police to call.So if i go all ove a sudden,or i dont get back to u till later there here.

Comment

Originally posted by steveo44 View Post
            Rich, first off id love to have caught them the b@$!@"ds,would have killed one ove em,right back to intercooler,it was already fitted,but the bonnet didn,t shut right,thats wy i made a scoup,as for price no idear u tell me how much,for now ive got the old EFI,so im gunna fit that tom.Im clad they didnt look in the back,had trucks dvd in thereMate some of the other cars were write offs,just waiting for the police to call.So if i go all ove a sudden,or i dont get back to u till later there here.
            I swapped it for a set of side steps as the guy couldn't afford the steps as he was strapped for cash.It will cost min £10 courier so just make an off on top of the postage and its yours. Or if you think £40 delivered is fair then go for that.
            I'm not fussy about it so its what you are willing to pay for it
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by steveo44 View Post
              Sorry to hear about this, drives me bonkers all this vandalism stuff...

Can I point out a couple of errors though? The thing on your bonnet is a scoop, not a scoup. SCOUP only exists as an acronym.

I'm, I, I've, I'd and didn't are correct, im, i, ive and id do not exist in the context you used them didnt and didn,t do not exist in any context. The "there" you used at the end of your post should have been "they're", I've no idea what 'ove' or 'wy' mean. And lastly; it's one space after a comma, two after a full stop.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
              X