Ready for Prom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    That tyre dandy stuff mate, bit of a shock when i realised it was foam but daaamn its good stuff!!!!

Not a problem at all mate. Other then going past the hotel an fumbling with a turn in the road an then some CD's it all went pretty well!!

I'd NEVER let anyone down once ive said yes... unless i had a damn good excuse!

cheers bibs!!!! Its been getting a lot more comments being clean. An a sh!t load more looks too
    rod,that tye dandy is foam LOLOLOL,ps you have now experienced the "shiny"effect

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      rod,that tye dandy is foam LOLOLOL,ps you have now experienced the "shiny"effect
      Easier than scrubbin um isn't it
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        Quality products mate!!! Didn't know if it was wise to spray it on the tread so i left that out!!

I nearly fell out the truck backwards after spraying the door sills with some citrus stuff which i can only assume makes stuff slippy!! needed to stand on them to get some back to black on the rooflights!! turns out it just mostly made my hands black!!

Comment

Quality products mate!!! Didn't know if it was wise to spray it on the tread so i left that out!!

I nearly fell out the truck backwards after spraying the door sills with some citrus stuff which i can only assume makes stuff slippy!! needed to stand on them to get some back to black on the rooflights!! turns out it just mostly made my hands black!!
          of course quality,proper valeting stuff mate,and no just on tyre walls,although u could do it on treads and do a burn out outside the prom lololol,ps that finish on your paint work will last atleast 3 months aslong as you wash it with proper car shampoo,oh and did u shake the wax b4 you used it?

Comment

I'd NEVER let anyone down once ive said yes... unless i had a damn good excuse!
            That is a DAMN GOOD excuse!!!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
              That is a DAMN GOOD excuse!!!

Comment

Rod, truck is looking fookin brilliant mate! nice one ( needs a wee bit o mud to set it off though!) nice of you to get the kids to the Prom in style.

When you bringing it oop north for a wee Scottish outing?
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Too many hills
                  Last edited by yoshie; 28 June 2008, 12:36.
                  Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X