Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi Inglesh iz noo gud

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1991-TOYOTA-HI...d=p3286.c0.m14

....not surprised the mechanic didn't understand. I don't!
    Last edited by laser_jock99; 27 June 2008, 00:08.

One of the basic requirements of living in Britain should be the ability to use the language of the country you live in! Surely that isn't 'racist', just common sense?

"I DONT HAVE MOOR BODGE " - well, thats a relief!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      One of the basic requirements of living in Britain should be the ability to use the language of the country you live in! Surely that isn't 'racist', just common sense?
      We'd have to boot half of our homegrown out too if that ever became law.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        Is that a bad thing ? The gene pool over here needs a flushing through

Chav swimming pool =
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          Is that another dig at me you old git

WALKS OFF SULKING ...............ALL THEY EVER NOTICE IS MY BAD SPELLING
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Never mind the spelling, I couldn't work out what he was trying to convey in some of his sentences! I know some guys on here aren't very good at spelling, but at least I know what they're on about!

What the hell does this mean.......................... ....?

I DONT HAVE MOOR BODGE TO I SEND ANTHER CONT BECAUSE WE A RENT FOR THE GARAGE
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              Never mind the spelling, I couldn't work out what he was trying to convey in some of his sentences! I know some guys on here aren't very good at spelling, but at least I know what they're on about!

What the hell does this mean.......................... ....?

"i dont have moor bodge"......translates as dont let nero loose on your wiring

"to i send another cont"....im sure means to sell or export,unless by cont he either means

a. another continent
              b.he misspelt jokers name

"we a rent for the garage" .....cant afford the mechanics fees,or the toilet is broken

i think ?
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                unless by cont he either means

Comment

OI!

NEWAYZ WHASSUP WIV YO ALLZ, IZ UNDA STANZ EVRE WORD

translates to:
                  I don't have more budget to send another container because the lease is due on my garage.

He allready sent 4 containers to dubai with cars in, but the last one had a landcruiser in so the surf didn't fit aswell. He doesn't want to renew the lease on the garage so has nowhere to store the surf.

...Besides which it's fooked, and as soon as he's got some money in his hand for it he's ####ing off back to dubai, with as much of your hard earned as possible never to be seen again
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

"to i send another cont"....im sure means to sell or export,unless by cont he either means

a. another continent

"we a rent for the garage" .....cant afford the mechanics fees,or the toilet is broken

i think ?

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                    X