How long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long?

Before Mugabe gets a bullet in the head? He's even grown himself a wee Hitler moustache!

Oh, hang on, Zimbabwe dont have any oil do they? I guess he'll be left alone then...

Cynical? Moi?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

UK FORCES have been on Standby a number of times regarding this WAR MONGER. He needs taking out Fast.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

well ireckon we have him and his murderous regime on the back foot !!

as the un will wait till half the country is dead before sending in blue hatted peacekeepers with no bullets,the british govt have taken a very serious stance........we banned their cricket team and the queen has said mr mugabe has been a very naughty boy and she wants her big medal back.david milliband said he was "shocked" which apparently has not happened in a very long time (one suspects since he dropped the soap in the school shower)

apparently though we are going to take a more direct action as of tomorrow.......

yep we are going to ignore him,and perhaps send him to bed with no supper.

not as a brit but as a citizen of planet earth,i feel our collective govts are being (and making all of us) foolish.mugabe must be pi55ing his self in his gold lined kecks
      Last edited by gwh200; 25 June 2008, 21:06.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

My three liberal 15 year olds have all expressed surprise and annoyance that we haven't sent the boys from Hereford in to do a number on him .......

They don't understand the oil argument !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

My three liberal 15 year olds have all expressed surprise and annoyance that we haven't sent the boys from Hereford in to do a number on him .......

They don't understand the oil argument !

does zimbabwe have oil ??

if so surprised we didnt invade last year !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            Not as such, (if any). That was the point being made.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post

if so surprised we didnt invade last year !!
              did a job for some (erm... people from zimbabwe) a few years back... they were in there 70's and had lived there for years...
              the bloke was in the army (rhodesian rifles) and the woman was a teacher...

they retired to a farm and were run out of the country when the blacks started claiming the land...

they arrived in the UK with NOTHING!... no money was allowed out of the country and they recieved no pensions or benefits!!...

they were also the most racist people i'd ever met!!... his lawnmower story was a classic!!
              Last edited by da SLUG man; 25 June 2008, 21:38.
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

iz it coz eez black ??underlying racism??

some might infer
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                X