Dog needs new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog needs new home

Due to a change in circumstance, we now need new home for our little mutt Billy.
    He is 8yrs old and great natured excellent around kids. He isn't keen on strange dogs when out, but is fine with ones he has been introduced to.
    He plays happily with my lads friends Boxer.
    In the house you wouldn't even know he was there. He does however love to be outside and will chase rabbits unsucessfully all day long.

PM me please if you can give him a good home.

Brian

I can vouch for Billy being an excellent dog, very friendly and obedient.
    I would take him no problem but he would be worse off here with the hours I and my wife have to work, just wouldn't be fair.
    I hope he finds a good home, he has lots of life and energy but as Brian said when he's home you wouldn't know he was there, no annoying barking or other nasty habits. (except finding a stray shoe and carrying it around when a visitor appears at the door, must be his way of giving a wee gift to them )
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Going to bump this for a few days so everyone sees it.
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        Going to bump this for a few days so everyone sees it.
        He's a bonny devil. Tempted...........

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          He's a bonny devil. Tempted...........
          Go on Matt. Show us your hitherto hidden compassionate side.

I already have a dog (2 years) and a cat (6 months) so you can imagine I might be reluctant to have anything else running around and/or attacking me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
            Go on Matt. Show us your hitherto hidden compassionate side.
            It's people I dislike. I'm a complete and utter soft sod where animals are concerned.

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
            I already have a dog (2 years) and a cat (6 months) so you can imagine I might be reluctant to have anything else running around and/or attacking me.
            One dog and 4 gerbils here. The gerbils were the most recent acquisition due to someone moving home. I wasn't letting a farmhand see to 'disposing' of them, hence the recent additions.

Comment

He really is a cracker Matt, go for it, you will never regret owning this dog.
              Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                He really is a cracker Matt, go for it, you will never regret owning this dog.
                I'm already in the process of trying to sweeten the wife up to the idea. Been dropping hints all afternoon.

Edit: Which, btw, means that if my posts disappear from this thread at any time, it's just as I'm convincing the wife that I haven't said 'owt behind her back regarding Billy.

Comment

good luck mate.
                  Alan

Comment

Hehe .........how about some Giant African land snails matt
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                      Hehe .........how about some Giant African land snails matt
                      I've heard we're already gonna be having some of those at some point aren't we? Honestly, you can't leave the women alone for 5 minutes.

Comment

bump....crackin lookin dug yoshie, I would have im in a sec but blooming work gets in the way of having a life....
                        Last edited by Lainey; 25 June 2008, 22:01. Reason: punctuation
                        Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Comment

I'm still working on the wife. Her resistance is weakening.

Comment

what a companion to have whilst sitting in front of a flickering screen.......................l ooks like a cracking hound...go on matt ..and mrs matt
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I too would have him in a heartbeat if my house (which has no garden) and work (commuting means I'm out all day) commitments meant I thought I could give him a good home. I really need to move house, then I'll have a pooch.

He looks a right cracker.
                              Paul </Slugsie>
                              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                              X