roughtrax A bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roughtrax A bar

how much do u think i could get for my roughtrax a-bar???? Its got two tiny we dents on it and no mounting brackets cos i welded them to the truck, but surely they could be made up. only considering selling it and if i do i will pay 10 per cent o the sale to the forum

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
    how much do u think i could get for my roughtrax a-bar???? Its got two tiny we dents on it and no mounting brackets cos i welded them to the truck, but surely they could be made up. only considering selling it and if i do i will pay 10 per cent o the sale to the forum

Chris - there is a guy on the forum - who lives near me, that wants one - I have a Roughtrax A bar - and I have a spare set of mounting brackets too....I'll try and get hold of Jon to see if he's interested....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      Chris - there is a guy on the forum - who lives near me, that wants one - I have a Roughtrax A bar - and I have a spare set of mounting brackets too....I'll try and get hold of Jon to see if he's interested....
      that would be good. much u reckon. as i said, good con only two tiny wee dents on it that u really need to look hard to notice.
      U gotta change that avatar, a cant help but laugh at it

Comment

that would be good. much u reckon. as i said, good con only two tiny wee dents on it that u really need to look hard to notice.
        U gotta change that avatar, a cant help but laugh at it

I may think about the avatar - it looks just like - someone else...

Not sure, £50 or so??? Not for me to say, I can't see Jon online or on MSN, so I'll point him at this thread tomorrow if I see him....online that is...

Comment

One sold on Ebay for over £200 a while back!!! Might be worth considerably less if no brackets. not many would be in a position to fab them up.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
            I may think about the avatar - it looks just like - someone else...

Not sure, £50 or so??? Not for me to say, I can't see Jon online or on MSN, so I'll point him at this thread tomorrow if I see him....online that is...
            Which lobster won

Comment

Which lobster won
              so my next post should be, can anyone fab me some brackets is what your trying to tell me? can anyone please fab me brackets, end o the day, more i get the more comes to the forum

Comment

i'd ask mud how much he wants for his set! Or if he can lend them to stein to get a decent match!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  i'd ask mud how much he wants for his set! Or if he can lend them to stein to get a decent match!
                  were is mark lately, has he got lost in his workshop or summit

Comment

Suppose i could even phone roughtrax and see if they any left

Comment

My bar, the same as yours went for £300 a while back.

I did have brackets though.
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

If you sell it for £50 I will punch you in the face.{hard}
                        Brian

Comment

He can sell it to me for £50, I'll split the profit with you and we can drink for free for a whole weekend at the clog!
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                            He can sell it to me for £50, I'll split the profit with you and we can drink for free for a whole weekend at the clog!
                            Brian

Comment

If it's like mine, the 2.5" tubular A bar, they only cost £125 new, and I can understand that given the law change, you can't buy new ones from the likes of Roughtrax etc, but £300?????????

Are we talking A bar or full wrap around job? A pic would really help....

Comment

Working...
                              X