Bugga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sh1t marky sorry you didn't get job
    made redundant the other week just done some casual work ferk the taxman ,if thats how i have to live so be it
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Sorry you didnt get the job you wanted

Comment

Eyup Lad, pick yerself up, Dust yourself down and get your CV re-posted !

That is an order !

Only a matter of time M8 !
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Hey mate bad luck about the job
          If I can be of any help with CV or interview guidance PM me and let me know- happy to read or chat.

Certainly get your CV registered on sites like Monster, Total Jobs and other ones. If you haven't already, sign up with some recruitment agents and occasionally pester them so you stay in the front of their minds.

Good luck

Comment

I am hammering every job site going at the moment.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

If you are doing jobserve... make sure you change your availability date regularly... makes it pop up to the recruiters a lot...

Comment

If you use Jobsite delete your CV and then upload a new copy. This will ensure that the top recruiters in the system get a new copy. Maybe a good idea to version control i.e Mark's CV-1. I don't seem to be able to attach a file, but I have a word doc called 'Writing the Killer CV'. Its very good and ideal for IT people. Email: bruce at johnston dot it and I'll send a copy. Every little helps....
                If it ain't fun it ain't worth doing!

Comment

Originally posted by marky View Post
                  I am hammering every job site going at the moment.

Join the club Mark....hope it all changes for you as well. Got two interviews this coming week (pay is hell of a lot lower than what I was on before being made redundant - fecking 'bean counters' trying to make niches for themselves) but if it pays the bills and leaves me with a little after the government has doubled-dipped their hands in me pockets
                  Gaz

Comment

Working...
                  X