Bugga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    I go with the work to live motto, not the live to work one, do enough to pay the bills and save a wee bit for the fun times.
    I have that motto too, but never seem to progress past the paying the bills part.

Comment

Hang in there Mark.

Life has a way of sorting itself out. Keep your chin up and keep looking.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala View Post
        I'd actually like to get to spend some time with my wife... but everyone is rushing about getting nowhere fast... too much stress, not enough down time... round trip yesterday was 350 miles on top of a days work...
        Sell everything move to up to the north of Scotland buy a B&B and be skint and happy like Highlander. Now that is living. {note to self I fecin hate citys}
        Brian

Comment

I work to live not live to work
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Find a nice girl and you wont have to pay for it
            never have, never will. trust you.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Jeez, its cheaper when the prices are published.... A nice girl ends up costing the earth... and then some...

Comment

Sorry but i disagee atm as i have till september next year to screw as much money out of my employer before they make me redundant .......

and i need to finnish the first gen and replace old household goods ......
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

As Mark says; hang in there, it'll work out; life always does.

Don't be a wage slave though, think outside the box, the worst that can happen is jail, and you can't be jailed for debt!. Get yourself a niche (there are millions of them) and work on it, you'll be fine...
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

MAUREEN She's cheap
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

Don't be a wage slave though, think outside the box, the worst that can happen is jail, and you can't be jailed for debt!. Get yourself a niche (there are millions of them) and work on it, you'll be fine...
                      You still making money doing the Freddy lookalike stuff then?
                      Alan

Comment

MALE PROSTITUTION i'd never charge
                        (\__/)
                        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                          You still making money doing the Freddy lookalike stuff then?
                          Yep! Methinks oor Alan is jealous of my folicular perfection...
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Yep! Methinks oor Alan is jealous of my folicular perfection...
                            I might be if I knew what it was.
                            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                              Sorry but i disagee atm as i have till september next year to screw as much money out of my employer before they make me redundant .......

Comment

Andy said that too Dave!
                                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                                X