Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend Wheel Spacers

Hi,
    Can anybody recommend where to get a quality set of 6 stud Wheel Spacers 30 mm for a 92 ssrx and approx what to expect to pay.

Thanks, Andy.
    Attached Files
    I'd Rather Have A 4" Lift Than A 4" Extension !!!

Originally posted by Driver
    Hi,
    Can anybody recommend where to get a quality set of 6 stud Wheel Spacers 30 mm for a 92 ssrx and approx what to expect to pay.

Thanks, Andy.
    i looked everywhere for some a while back but no luck... everywhere sells 4 & 5 stud but nothing for 6... i used some washers in the end!.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I have just seen some after posting this message in an ad in 4x4 Mart LA SUPERTRUCKS For a 6 stud inc all fittings £187.00 !!!!!!!!!!! seems a lot for what they are. Thats about £45.00 a wheel !!! Don't think I would get the same effect / look just using washers although its a cheaper way of doing it. I would have thought it would put a lot of stress on the studs just using washers ?

Andy.

Comment

These people have 6 stud spacers.

http://www.trackstore.co.uk/wspacers.html

Comment

Hi,

Thanks, Andy.
          Get me a drawing with sizes and I might get chance to knock some up at work.
          Fraid they will have to be out of ally as machines I program are ally only (Mazak CNC Self Programming Machining Centres)

Comment

Try http://www.scorpionracing.co.uk/ I know they do them but I've no idea about prices.
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Thanks for replies and thanks for the offer to have some made up. The ones I want are 30 mm and fit over the original studs and have new studs fitted to the spacer for the original wheel nuts. I Will give Trackstore a call tomorrow and see if they can get some to me before Friday !!

Comment

I bought two pair, front and back from Trackstore. They seem top quality, but are centred on the lugs, not on the hubs. Absolutely no problems with balance afterwards. Acceleration is affected slightly. Heres a link to the exact page you need. Is recommended to check them faily regularly for loosening. I relly like the wider stance. For the first time, my wheels actually look ok, under my arches. Less roll on cornering too.
                http://www.trackstore.co.uk/shop%20frame.html

Link doesnt work right, but go to 'machined wheel spacers' and on the second page, they're the only ones for a Toy!
                Derek :
                1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
                [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Thanks for replies and thanks for the offer to have some made up. The ones I want are 30 mm and fit over the original studs and have new studs fitted to the spacer for the original wheel nuts. I Will give Trackstore a call tomorrow and see if they can get some to me before Friday !!
                  I think LA Supertrux do them in 6 stud.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X