Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Stein lately?

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Too busy to be here ..............making bits .........

Like the landcruser spring locators that every one asked for ...........
    Last edited by BioHazard; 16 June 2008, 19:58.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

A small deposit requirement would sort out the serious from the dreamers. I think I did suggest that to him a while back...

Just wanted his view on this lot so far.

The 'Flying Hilux' logo is 300mm x 400mm for the doors, and will have 'Outrageous Offroad' across it in orange, around 1m long.

Still gotta do 'Monster' and a few other bits, including race numbers. Should look the biz!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        A small deposit requirement would sort out the serious from the dreamers. I think I did suggest that to him a while back...

Just wanted his view on this lot so far.

The 'Flying Hilux' logo is 300mm x 400mm for the doors, and will have 'Outrageous Offroad' across it in orange, around 1m long.

Still gotta do 'Monster' and a few other bits, including race numbers. Should look the biz!

have you got his mobile ..........or i'll nudge him

Comment

I've got his moby cheers.

Still need to get your radio of Andy before Tony's do too. Wanna PM him so he doesn't forget to bring it to Wales in July?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            I've got his moby cheers.

Still need to get your radio of Andy before Tony's do too. Wanna PM him so he doesn't forget to bring it to Wales in July?
            will do ...........do you still need the track rod ends ???

Comment

Forgot about that!

I dunno to be honest. I cant get any play out of them no matter how much I yank them about.

I think my woolly steering is due to large soft mud tyres and an idler that could perhaps do with rebushing!

If someone else needs them, let em go. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                Like the landcruser spring locators that every one asked for ...........
                Is he still stuck with some of those sets? Andy's suggestion of requiring a deposit is definitely worth taking on-board.

Comment

if he still has some then i may grab some from him when i sell this truck
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    if he still has some then i may grab some from him when i sell this truck
                    He has several sets still .......Come on support the Forum Timelord .......

it would help if www.outragousoffroad.co.uk was working

Comment

He has several sets still .......Come on support the Forum Timelord .......

it would help if www.outragousoffroad.co.uk was working
                      i will have a chat with Mark and get Will to bring a set home for me

Comment

Good man ......Any one else ????

Comment

Good man ......Any one else ????
                          i never ordered any top hats,but i did order some rock sliders,am going down to see him end of july /beginning of august
                          Last edited by gwh200; 16 June 2008, 21:47.
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i know i said when he first mentioned about making them that i would be interested in them but not for a little while but i suppose a couple of months has passed since he said he was gonna make them.Tell the truth i had forgot all about them till this thread started up

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                              i never ordered any top hats,but i did order some rock sliders,am going down to him end of july /beginning of august
                              I think you need to insert the word SEE or VISIT in that

Comment

Working...
                              X