Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster surf for sale!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=18290

I am sure a feeks ago someone posted pictures of this as they drove past it to work everyday, they are no selling and I like it

£8000 ON A J PLATE no thanks
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Jameswood345

I am sure a feeks ago someone posted pictures of this as they drove past it to work everyday, they are no selling and I like it
      I've seen it on e-bay before...
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

they want stupid money for it but they must have spent a few quid on the lift though, I don't like the thought of a 2.4 engine pulling that around.

I will give um 4k for it

Comment

they want stupid money for it but they must have spent a few quid on the lift though, I don't like the thought of a 2.4 engine pulling that around.

I will give um 4k for it
          Good Luck!!!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

hey tony, shouldn't your mate at LASupertrux have words with him... selling it as bigfoot??
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I will give um 4k for it
              Anyone spending that kind of money modifying a Surf it will have had fitted modified diff gearing to cope those huge wheels (I hope!!). However the 2.4L will be struggling- and slow off the mark. Even with the 3.0L most people think 35" tyres is as big as you should go.

I think this car is more about looks than performance- it's probably quite a dissapointing drive. Even so- it has probably had way more than the asking price spent on it.

Nevillef
              Last edited by laser_jock99; 5 April 2004, 23:11.

Comment

Weird - I'm sure this was a different link yesterday morning???

It was Sumo that posted it!! way too much body lift tho, that front bash plate is HORRID!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X