Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Just thought I'd say hello..... and check if my new avatar worked... not much else to say....bit lonely, Murphy still in shop (get well soon) should be home Weds.
    Bye
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Originally posted by Helen
    Just thought I'd say hello..... and check if my new avatar worked... not much else to say....bit lonely, Murphy still in shop (get well soon) should be home Weds.
    Bye
    Hello Helen - it works and looks lovely!!!

Hows poor Murphy doing? When does he come home???

We just bought a new engine for our grey surf - Tony is gonna collect it this week!! Makes you feel sorry for them - stuck in a garage - doesnt it!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Tony is gonna collect it this week!! Makes you feel sorry for them - stuck in a garage - doesnt it!!

I'm OK, but thanks for thinking of me.............

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Bye
        Hi Helen ,
        I can see a mermaid on the right of your avatar , what is on the left ?

Rick (squinting to see )
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Sea Dog

It's a skeleton with scuba gear on.... comes from the Sea Dog range of scuba leisure wear...I borrowed it....

Should hopefully hear about Murphy today and pick him up tomorrow.... I was hoping to have a welcome home prezzie for him but I know how busy Koi is and hasn't time to put envelopes in mail box...

Linda, I feel sorry for Tony if he's in the garage. Let him in. I'm sure he's suffered enough now... at least the french doors are on...

Comment

Linda, I feel sorry for Tony if he's in the garage. Let him in. I'm sure he's suffered enough now... at least the french doors are on...

LOL - yeah - but he didnt do the doors.. the builders did...

He eventually came in at midnight last night... it was the only chance he had to fix the bent exhaust on the Bullet before we head up to Yorkshire coz he's playing footie tonight, and picking up our new V8 engine for the grey truck on Wednesday night!

Believe it or not I dont actually "make" him go out there.. he likes it!!

Great news about Murphy! Must be a great garage to get the work done this quickly too!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I'll let you know how good they are when it comes back...

good ol' Tony.... eh !! what a handy bloke to have around... do you rent him out ?? ooh that didn't sound right.... good job I read thru before posting...

Comment

Hey Helen do that mean that you DIVEtoo.

sumo.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I'll let you know how good they are when it comes back...

good ol' Tony.... eh !! what a handy bloke to have around... do you rent him out ?? ooh that didn't sound right.... good job I read thru before posting...

Yeah - on balance I think he's worth keeping... bless 'im!

Rates can be arranged for Tony rental by the day or hour - but only for surf related stuff!!!!
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                    Hey Helen do that mean that you DIVEtoo.

sumo.

Yup.....but unlike TonyN I'm not rented by the hour....

Did the old PADI course about 2 years ago. Dubai my fav dive place so far...water temp 32 degrees.....

Comment

Working...
                    X