The new HULK movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new HULK movie

Is pretty good, my wee fella really liked it. Follows the original tv series in that he is on the run.
    Liv Tyler was well worth watching in her wet shirt!
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

The trailer looks,,, well!!!! increadable, i liked it when Bill Bixby was in it, a happy ending every week, nice,, (except for Bill Bixby,)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

took my ed to see it last night.he said it eas GREAT ,i didnt notice the plot as i was to busy looking at liv tylers baps/butt
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

watched it online good movie, but you know there is gonna be another

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          The trailer looks,,, well!!!! increadable, i liked it when Bill Bixby was in it, a happy ending every week, nice,, (except for Bill Bixby,)
          Bill Bixby actually appears in this one if you watch closely and Lou Ferringo who was the hulk in the tv series.
          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
            watched it online good movie, but you know there is gonna be another
            The wee bit where Iron Man/ Stark (played by Robert Downey JR) walks in at the end gives a wee hint of whats to come.

Ultimate Avengers!
            Alan

Comment

Working...
            X