It's on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's on

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Very nice

Did you run it today ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Now is it easier to lift that and insert a 2nd 'z' or to bribe Koi to adjust your forum name?
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

i don't remember your truck being that clean when i left lol.

looks good.

been looking at pepperbox hill looks like just a farmers track but thats only on googlr lol. you should have a go at redlynch small track but about 500yrs of it is awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
          Very nice

Did you run it today ?
          No surfenfurter and i fitted it this evening

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
            i don't remember your truck being that clean when i left lol.

looks good.

been looking at pepperbox hill looks like just a farmers track but thats only on googlr lol. you should have a go at redlynch small track but about 500yrs of it is awsome.
            plans will be formed .....need to sort out the rear suspension quickly

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
              Now is it easier to lift that and insert a 2nd 'z' or to bribe Koi to adjust your forum name?
              Helen (melons) refused point blank to be in a truck with the wrong spelling so i'll have to ask KOI if i can change it

Comment

Working...
              X