Why did i let ............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did i let ............

.............Lurch sit in the back of my truck ...........Now the leaf springs are buggered........Saggy is a understatement
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
    .............Lurch sit in the back of my truck ...........Now the leaf springs are buggered........Saggy is a understatement
    They say dogs are like their owners, clearly trucks have decided to adopt the same principle oh saggy butt

all that farting has worn out your bum muscles
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      They say dogs are like their owners, clearly trucks have decided to adopt the same principle oh saggy butt

all that farting has worn out your bum muscles
      Actually the farting tightens and used the muscles creating a pert rear

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
        Actually the farting tightens and used the muscles creating a pert rear
        I hate to say this

but

since WHEN can THAT arse be described as 'pert' ?
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

He has probably got a bump in his roof, cos he was showing off and went too fast over the speed humps at work, and i whacked my bl00dy head...............
          Working at last.......

Comment

Ian , you may find that the shackles have seized and holding the leaves flat . Mine had seized sold and had to cut springs out . Trouble is it can damage the springs when they have been left held down and they then do go saggy.
            My 3" lift kit I got worked out cheaper then standard replacement spring kit.
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Thanks Rick , i have been on the phone to uncle T and he is looking into getting the springs for me as the rear is well saggy will give it a go but i think that i will need to replace sha gged parts

Comment

seller sutton4x4 on ebay appears to be breaking a 1st gen at the mo, don't think he's that far from you either.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                  seller sutton4x4 on ebay appears to be breaking a 1st gen at the mo, don't think he's that far from you either.
                  got him down for spares old bean ........but will replace the suspension with new leaf springs and uprated shocks

Comment

Working...
                  X