And I laughed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I laughed

Coming back from Inversnecky I stopped at a garage for fuel. The fuel strike was getting folk worried so some garages had ran dry. I stopped at one on the internal dual carriageway. It was chocca so i got in without leaving my arse on the inside lane. a prat who wanted in started peeping his horn for me to move up I couldn't so he cut in front of me and slammed his brakes on in the forecourt swerving like a prat. then the car behind slammed into his rear Fecing brilliant I rolled my window down and laughed my head off.
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

You can't beat payback, i had a muppet pull straight out in front of me today assuming i would give way, i kept going he sh!t himself and had second thoughts. If he had been patient i would of let him out anyway
    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Classic John .....

Hey Chris Ya know what they say ....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

I did think of you straight away jess
        www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

and the horn honking prat gets his damage paid by , the car behind who rammed him. All very amusing , but as payback goes , pretty poor.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            and the horn honking prat gets his damage paid by , the car behind who rammed him. All very amusing , but as payback goes , pretty poor.
            It isn't always the fault of the person behind. Only during what would be classed as normal driving conditions are they up the creek. In scenarios such as this, the t0sser may well end up footing the bill for both sets of repairs.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
              It isn't always the fault of the person behind. Only during what would be classed as normal driving conditions are they up the creek. In scenarios such as this, the t0sser may well end up footing the bill for both sets of repairs.
              especially when the forecourt is probably not termed the public highway.
              at a local garage about 6 months ago i was reversing the surf and ended up on the bonnet of a corsa that had tried to nip into the space i was reversing into.i refused to give him my insurance details as we were on private ground,and the police agreed.he met the cost of repairs himself,and issued a small claims court writ to try and recover thecosts from me,but as (again) we were on private ground it came to nothing.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post

Bogus
                If the guy who hit him is switched on he'll ask the forecourt for a copy of the anpr camera footage to show his insurer and the muppet who cut in will end up having to pay for his own damage and pay for the car he was hit by......

Karma sometimes just needs a little assistance
                Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  Lewis Hamilton was found guilty

Comment

Working...
                  X