Wiper Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper Blades

JUST A QUICK ONE GUYS NEED TO ORDER NEW WIPER BLADES ALL ROUND WAS LOOKING AT THESE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-4-runne...713.m153.l1262

JUST WANT TO CHECK THE SIZES DOES ANY ONE KNOW THE SIZES OF ALL THREE BLADES ON A K REG SSR-G

WOULD MEASURE THEM BUT THE MISSUS HAS THE CAR FOR THE WEEKEND AND WANT TO ORDER THEM READY FOR WHEN SHE GETS BACK

THANKS GUYS

fronts are 18"
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Thanks Alan Is That Definate ?

As The Ebay Ones Are 17 And Im Sure I Saw Milners At 17 Somwhere But The Ones I Have On Do Seem Small Have You Ever Used The Silicon Ones

As Ideally I Want Good Ones That Dont Just ,ove The Water About

Cheers
      Prompt Response As Usual Alan Ta

Comment

From personal experience using a refill is a bl00dy nightmare for the rear, you would do better contacting Roughtrax

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by BAV1 View Post
          Thanks Alan Is That Definate ?

As The Ebay Ones Are 17 And Im Sure I Saw Milners At 17 Somwhere But The Ones I Have On Do Seem Small Have You Ever Used The Silicon Ones

As Ideally I Want Good Ones That Dont Just ,ove The Water About

Cheers
          Prompt Response As Usual Alan Ta
          Go for 18" you won't regret it.

Trev

Comment

Thanks trev will bow to your knowledge any opinions on the areo type on ebay rather than the standard blades

cheers

Comment

I never tried the aero blades, tried the magic ones though, they didn't strike me as being the best thing since sliced bread

Comment

sounds like a full set from roughtraxs then dont suppose you know the part numbers of the 18" ones to ensure i get the right ones

cheers mate

Comment

sounds like a full set from roughtraxs then dont suppose you know the part numbers of the 18" ones to ensure i get the right ones

cheers mate
                  This is Roughtrax's front wipers item, they do not say if they are 18", but you can always hit Halfrauds.

Trev

Comment

thanks trev just ordered the rear from roughtrax before i get raped at halfords tomoz just wanted to check both driver and passenger 18 inch as somtimes passenger is smaller

thanks again

Comment

thanks trev just ordered the rear from roughtrax before i get raped at halfords tomoz just wanted to check both driver and passenger 18 inch as somtimes passenger is smaller

thanks again
                      Yep both are 18"

Comment

Don`t know if i`m too late,but have got those blades fitted to my truck,they are 17" but no problem,I have found them excellent,far better than normal blades in all conditions(not offroad).No judder or noise and they don`t lift at high motorway speeds either.Plus they are a doddle to fit,now the down side ,they are also a doddle to nick if your that way inclined.
                        I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

I have halfords standard 18" blades and they work fine (not had too much rain up here though lately ) I used my trade card and got them for £4 instead of the usual £16.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                          X