Comment

Originally posted by nocatmcm View Post
      Hi
      ne_surf put me down on the list

PS Where abouts in ferryhill are you ?
      I live in chilton.

cheers
      Mick
      I live in crompton court up near the comp...
      Happy Surfing!

Comment

Originally posted by ne_surf View Post
        I live in crompton court up near the comp...

Ahh i know where you mean. dont think ive seen your surf tho. i us to live operset the petrol station on the A167
        now i live in that big row of houses going from chilton to kirk merrington.

cheers
        Mick

Comment

The surf does not really get out much... I am a biker too so normally just used by bike, or our little yaris... running the surf all the time would bankrupt me lol...
          Happy Surfing!

Comment

Hope you don't mind mate but I have also posted this in the Off Road / Green Laning / Expidition section, to see if we can drum up some more interest.
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

cheers... was just thinking the exact same thing this afternoon...
              Happy Surfing!

Comment

cheers... was just thinking the exact same thing this afternoon...
                am not to great with locations so a dunno how far down u folks are but there is a meet at Drumclog on the 4th,5th and 6th July if anyone fancies it. should be a great weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  Hope you don't mind mate but I have also posted this in the Off Road / Green Laning / Expidition section, to see if we can drum up some more interest.
                  a would possibly be up for meeting, only problem is ad get lost on my way down even with sat nav. plus am moving house roundabout the end o july start o august. but if am free and can persuade the good women to let me out al come

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                    am not to great with locations so a dunno how far down u folks are but there is a meet at Drumclog on the 4th,5th and 6th July if anyone fancies it. should be a great weekend.
                    Thanks for the invite mate but it's a 300+ mile round trip! Don't think my back would stand that and a couple of days off roading!

Comment

Anymore takers for the 2nd August???
                      Happy Surfing!

Comment

Anymore takers for the 2nd August???
                        If I can get out of the house un-noticed...I'll be there. Mind Stanhope market place on a Saturday could be a bit full. Wonder if the ford will be open again by then.

Spoggle

Comment

If the long haired general gives me a leave pass count me in.
                          I work abroad but am back in the UK over those dates. If any of you are a bit dab handed with a spanner I could do with a second opinion on what may be up with my truck only live down the road from some of you. I'm in Leeholme.
                          Where have you all been hiding? Not seen any of you about.
                          "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by johnaki1 View Post

I can only afford to come out and play at weekends!

Comment

Originally posted by johnaki1 View Post
                              I work abroad but am back in the UK over those dates. If any of you are a bit dab handed with a spanner I could do with a second opinion on what may be up with my truck only live down the road from some of you. I'm in Leeholme.
                              Hi if you want to bring your truck over to ferryhill i would not mind takin a look at it... have had loads of experience with surfs over the years...
                              Happy Surfing!

Comment

Hi if you want to bring your truck over to ferryhill i would not mind takin a look at it... have had loads of experience with surfs over the years...
                                Hello mate,

Thank you for the offer. I will take you up on that when I get back in July if that is ok?
                                Hopefully you can shed some light on what is up with the old girl.
                                Thanks again

John A
                                "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

Comment

Working...
                                X