Owners Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owners Meet?

Does anyone know if there are any surf owners meets in the north-east near Durham?
    Happy Surfing!

Originally posted by ne_surf View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any surf owners meets in the north-east near Durham?
    I believe they do mate, plus theres a lot of meets at certain areas not so long ago a bunch of these misfits came down to wales

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution View Post
      I believe they do mate, plus theres a lot of meets at certain areas not so long ago a bunch of these misfits came down to wales
      I go over to England when they come here.

Comment

Originally posted by ne_surf View Post
        i'm in ferryhill on this weekend... all my family live there...

christening at doggy church, then off to the mill for nosh.

how's life in the land that time forgot??
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

hmmmm... trying to think if you'd know any of my family....

Comment

I've been a member on here for nearly 3 years and I've only known one! That was organised by Colin Timney at Weardale last July.

I think it's just getting someone to organise a meet that's the stumbling block, although I'm not sure how many North East members there are. Anything interesting that happens seems to be down South, or in Wales or Scotland!

It would be nice to meet up with some other NE Surf owners even if it were just for a natter!
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              I've been a member on here for nearly 3 years and I've only known one! That was organised by Colin Timney at Weardale last July.

I think it's just getting someone to organise a meet that's the stumbling block, although I'm not sure how many North East members there are. Everything that happens seems to be down south, Wales or Scotland!

It would be nice to meet up with some other NE Surf owners even if it were just for a natter!

bensonsnuts goes out with NE4x4... might be the nearest you'll get?

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                bensonsnuts goes out with NE4x4... might be the nearest you'll get?
                Tut! I don't want to mix with non Surf owners, thank you very much!

Seriously though thanks for the heads up, I'll have a look at their web site to see if there's any outings coming up. (Nothing muddy of course!)
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  I go over to England when they come here.
                  Don't blame you, maybe i should go with you

Comment

Perhaps, we could have a Surf cruise and go and drive over the top of a few chavmobiles Well I'm at Willington, near to Bishop Auckland and would be delighted to meet for a chin wag....a beer...run up the dales or down to the coast if any ones up for it. Clean and muddy Surfs would all be welcome. Any takers?

Spoggle

Comment

Well looking at the response it looks like I might have to organise a get together... most of my mates have them oil leaking stoneage machines otherwise known as Land Rovers, I personally can not see the appeal, so it would be nice to talk to some people with proper vehicals!

Anyone who is interested in an owners meet here in the north east let me know... if there are a good few people interested I will organise it...
                      Happy Surfing!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                        i'm in ferryhill on this weekend... all my family live there...

christening at doggy church, then off to the mill for nosh.

how's life in the land that time forgot??
                        Ferryhill is the usual hole that it has been for alot of years now, it seems to attrack the undesirables, shame really it used to be a really nice place to live.
                        Happy Surfing!

Comment

Working...
                        X