Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Mechanic near Sutton, Surrey

Hi everyone,

Im new to these forums so first of all hi!

I have spent the morning reading through lots of the information here, what an excellent resource for Surf owners, i hadnt even realised there was such a thing out there until a fellow surf owner friend of mine told me about this site.

I currently have 2 issues that i need to sort out. The first one is the metal clanging sound i get when in full steering lock which i read about here.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=651

The second one is a T-Belt change as the light is on. Ive read this post

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...d.php?p=438653

Being completely un-mechanically minded its not something i want to have a go at myself.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good mechanic in the Surrey area. I live in Carshalton Beeches, near Sutton. I have a 1995 Toyota Hilux Surf SSRX Diesel / Automatic.

Apologies if i have posted this in the wrong section as i was not sure what section was best.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Wayne McNamara

Originally posted by Wayne McNamara View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good mechanic in the Surrey area. I live in Carshalton Beeches, near Sutton. I have a 1995 Toyota Hilux Surf SSRX Diesel / Automatic.
    Welcome to the nuthouse Wayne.

I would suggest you call Dennis on 01932 569506, he is in Chertsey and really knows his stuff.

Regards

Trev

ps beware the Yeti !!!
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Excellent!

Many thanks Trev and thanks for such a fast response!

Will give him a call today,

Cheers Mate,

Wayne

Comment

Hi and welcome Wayne.The 3.0l cambelt is easy as hell to do as i found out when i put on all new belts on my other truck 2 weeks ago and that was the first time i ever attempted to do the timing belt on any motor
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi Wayne
          I got my surf recently and on the advice of another member on here took it to a place in carshalton Beeches. very nice guys. I got them to do a full service and re-oil diffs, change the stat (which I provided) and flush the coolant system all of which they did for £203

0208 669 1996, either chris or phil

Comment

hello mate there are a few around. I an in croydon so if you get stuck let me know might be able to help out.
            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Thanks for all the replies guys, really appreciate it.

Wayne.

Comment

try this one mate he does lots of off roading his name is barry he is in sutton, 0208 642 8788. Tell him you got the number from me

Colin
                SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
                X