Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bits

Hi

I know I am a long way away but since I no longer have my truck as from this thurs I have a spare rad, oil filter and some wind deflectors. Ian forgot to take em south to give away but if anyone wants them I could find out how much the postage cost will be and send them or keep em here for the first Surf to drop by.

Cheers JB
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Bugger i forgot all about that on saturday................

Any news on the xtrail yet?
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

im interested john but im away this week for a break

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1 View Post
        Hi

I know I am a long way away but since I no longer have my truck as from this thurs I have a spare rad, oil filter and some wind deflectors. Ian forgot to take em south to give away but if anyone wants them I could find out how much the postage cost will be and send them or keep em here for the first Surf to drop by.

Cheers JB
        i think stormforce was after some wind deflectors

Comment

Highlander - I'm in fort William and can come take that rad and oil filter off your hands Whatcha want for em?
          Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Comment

Hi I have replied to all Pm's nothing wanted for the parts just the postage other wise I'd have put this in the sale section etc.

So I will wait for the replies to come in and ship everything out or let you all know if there is anything left.

Lainey sorry I missed your introduction I don't look in often enough. Ian I am heading for Inversnecky on Friday to pick the XTrail up not looking forward to the change but still Sheeite happens.

Lainey I think we might have to have a Lochaber Surf and ex surf owners BBQ of our own partners and kids welcome but sorry no dogs allowed.

Someone came to my house a few weeks ago and a dog which jumped out of their car raged at the aivery containing Gemma my 9 year old barn owl she got so scared she flew at the wire and broke her wing I had to dispatch her. I don't want the same thing to happen to keeshwa.

Cheers JB

Comment

John,whats going on. I aint been on for ages and not had time to browse when i am on!!!

The Surfs gone???????? X trail????????

Sure it will get round Drumclog
              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

got a pin hole in mine Would be interested in the rad if it's not gone is it 2.4? Looks like iam a bit slow
                www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                  got a pin hole in mine Would be interested in the rad if it's not gone is it 2.4? Looks like iam a bit slow
                  i might have a brand new 2.4 roughtrax rad.....hmmm bumper brackets.....
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

That sounds far to generous, It's not desperate she drove home at 80 for an hour and a half the other day no probs.
                    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
                      i think stormforce was after some wind deflectors
                      Surely Melons or Vatch would appreciate them more..

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                        That sounds far to generous, It's not desperate she drove home at 80 for an hour and a half the other day no probs.
                        sorry to hijack this thread jb

tiger,im sure we can come to some arrangement !!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Thanks for your replies everyone I replied on a first come first served basis to all emails so if I haven't got back to you sorry someone pipped you at the post.

Cheers JB

Comment

how is the x trail john. ?
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                              how is the x trail john. ?

Sory matre haven't been in for a few day's Xtrails doing fine I get 40 - 45 mpg on an average run.

I miss the truck like crazy though and have had a bad back since the reccaro seats went to the auction with the truck.

Cheers JB

Comment

Working...
                              X