Cargo nets for roof racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cargo nets for roof racks

Anyone know what the best 1 to get is, i know they pretty much the same but i would have thought some were a lot better made than others

I got mine from ebay and it does the job fine even had a double bed on the roof last week held on by just the net!

Comment

Should have just shut the duvet in the doors, would have held it. Pillows might have blown off though.

Comment

I get left over bits from the fish farm when they are done how big a bit do you want.

Cheers JB
        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

£5 form Tesco
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1 View Post
            I get left over bits from the fish farm when they are done how big a bit do you want.

Cheers JB
            Hey JB, the spec of the rack is the following taken off ebay:

It is heavy duty alloy roof rack. Suitable for a variety of expedition, leisure and work applications. Size 67 inches (170cm) x 46 inches (117cm).

It's rated at 200kgs (440 lbs) same 1 as apache has,was thinking bout putting a spare wheel on there if apache tests his 1st

As for size mate i don't have a clue whats best for the rack, as i was thinking if anyone wanted me to carry a spare for em whilst mudding it then wouldnt be a problem as i still virgin in mud terrority

Plus i'm off on a date in under an hour so my mind is a bit fubar at present

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution View Post
              Hey JB, the spec of the rack is the following taken off ebay:

It is heavy duty alloy roof rack. Suitable for a variety of expedition, leisure and work applications. Size 67 inches (170cm) x 46 inches (117cm).

It's rated at 200kgs (440 lbs) same 1 as apache has,was thinking bout putting a spare wheel on there if apache tests his 1st

As for size mate i don't have a clue whats best for the rack, as i was thinking if anyone wanted me to carry a spare for em whilst mudding it then wouldnt be a problem as i still virgin in mud terrority

Hi matey

Give me the lenght and breadth and I will cut you a bit the nets are very strong they need to be now and then a bit come up for scrap and instead of burning them they are good for all sorts of uses.

Cheers JB

Plus i'm off on a date in under an hour so my mind is a bit fubar at present
              What's going on sais maeesage to short

Comment

JB,

It says your message is too short because the text you added was within the quoted previous message.

To get round it, as you have already found, is to type something after the quote.

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

U lost me Jb

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                    JB,

It says your message is too short because the text you added was within the quoted previous message.

To get round it, as you have already found, is to type something after the quote.

Trev

Cheers don't know how that happened though you know me and computers don't get on.

Comment

Cheers don't know how that happened though you know me and computers don't get on.
                      I've done it myself JB, you go and put comments in response to sections of a previous message, but because all your fine words are within the quote the system thinks you have typed zilch

You may not get on with computers but looking at Bio's pictures you got one hell of an office

Trev
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Yippee

Comment

Working...
                        X