Trim removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trim removal

As you can see from the attached pic of my 94 SSR-X, the trim around the front passenger door by the windscreen has been butchered in the past. I'm going to cover this up by fitting tweeter speakers over this damage. Can anyone tell me the procedure for removing this piece of the trim as I'll have to run the speaker wire behind it?

Thanks.
    Everything's easy, when you know how!

Originally posted by phorbiuz
    As you can see from the attached pic of my 94 SSR-X, the trim around the front passenger door by the windscreen has been butchered in the past. I'm going to cover this up by fitting tweeter speakers over this damage. Can anyone tell me the procedure for removing this piece of the trim as I'll have to run the speaker wire behind it?

Thanks.
    Prise out the two covers over the screws on the grab handle, undo the screws, ease back the rubber sealing strip around the door and they should level out fairly easy, just go easy on it though so you don't break the clips.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
      Prise out the two covers over the screws on the grab handle, undo the screws, ease back the rubber sealing strip around the door and they should level out fairly easy, just go easy on it though so you don't break the clips.

Cheers
      and if that handle is anything like mine... get a good screw driver!!... mine are made out of some "space age" material that tightens up really tight and butchers your screwdriver!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        and if that handle is anything like mine... get a good screw driver!!... mine are made out of some "space age" material that tightens up really tight and butchers your screwdriver!
        Just got an impact driver after not having one for a few years - can't wait to use it.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X