does anyone hav a foto of .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone hav a foto of .......

a 2nd gen on kuhmo kl71 33 1250 15 tyres with 10j wheels , not askin much i no ! i bought a set the other day , just waiting for the wheels to turn up , worried they r gonna look to big ! ha . cheers , jon

Unless you have at least 4" lift, they wont fit.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjon View Post
      a 2nd gen on kuhmo kl71 33 1250 15 tyres with 10j wheels , not askin much i no ! i bought a set the other day , just waiting for the wheels to turn up , worried they r gonna look to big ! ha . cheers , jon
      33X12.5 KL71S ON A 10" RIM.UM YEP HERE YOU GO.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        33X12.5 KL71S ON A 10" RIM.UM YEP HERE YOU GO.

You should have left it like that Mark.

Comment

yea i know vince,but once bio and myself had started cutting there was no going back.i can always do another one just like it.but im quite happy with the way the pick up conversion turned out.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Surfenstien - anychance of a post pick up conversion pic being posted?
            Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Comment

Originally posted by Lainey View Post
              Surfenstien - anychance of a post pick up conversion pic being posted?
              yep,actually it shows the tyres better.so kill two birds with one stone.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

its got to be better on 33's than being on 31's like i am at min with a lift. the wheels n tyres look like roller skate wheels

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                  yep,actually it shows the tyres better.so kill two birds with one stone.
                  Cheers Surfenstien - looks well nice, good job.
                  Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Comment

here ya go, KL71's on 10x15 rims

i do still get some rubbing even with a 4" lift

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
                      here ya go, KL71's on 10x15 rims

i do still get some rubbing even with a 4" lift
                      looks great !
                      Tim
                      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

awsome looking truck ! so are they good tyres then? hows the noise on the road ? does it only rub when ur off roading ? coz iv only got a 2 inch lift at the mo ! cheers for the replies lads !

Comment

awsome looking truck ! so are they good tyres then? hows the noise on the road ? does it only rub when ur off roading ? coz iv only got a 2 inch lift at the mo ! cheers for the replies lads !
                          33/12.5s on a 2" lift? . . . you're not going to turn any corners!

Comment

As Dodge has mentioned you'll have a lot of rubbing issues with just a 2" lift. an a 12.50" wide on a 10" wide rim will hit anything an everything.

by all means get them mate, but you'll need to allocate time an money for a second 2" lift. Either Body or suspension dependant on which you've already carried out.

there are a few useful guides on lifts etc on here mate.

Comment

it only just rubs on the mud guard and the bumper ends, but i would go for a 4" lift, i think they do them in 31's so you would be ok with a 2" lift

Comment

Working...
                              X