No announcement yet.

Biodiesel Available In South West London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you stop using it until it's been tested?

& if so, should I finish the 50% mix that I have or dilute it as much as possible with regular diesel & use it. I have about 3/4 of a tank.

Many Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      dont get worried mate,im sure its all ok.if you want to send me the cup full fine,i need 250 ml at least to perform the analysisi ....sup to you mate
      I will see if I have 250ml in my jerry can & let you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by lclascaris View Post
        Would you stop using it until it's been tested?

& if so, should I finish the 50% mix that I have or dilute it as much as possible with regular diesel & use it. I have about 3/4 of a tank.

Many Thanks.
        how long have you been using this bio ??
        am going to wait till gwh does he's test before i use
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Originally posted by joker?? View Post
          how long have you been using this bio ??
          am going to wait till gwh does he's test before i use
          about 3 weeks

Comment

Would you stop using it until it's been tested?

Many Thanks.
            I'd just finish the current tank off as you do normally. Wouldn't worry too much.

I do find the fact that he ain't got that sample through to Graham bl00dy poor, however. Especially after all the waffle about how great his product is. Unless it is of course a simple case of the sample having disappeared in the postal system. That would, however, strike me as awfully convenient, personally.

Comment

• hiya guys,

I'm very suprised to hear that gwh hasn't received it yet. I sent it out to him about a week ago. And i have proof of posting! Sorry that I haven't been on the site much this week.things have just been very very crazy. anyways, Lewis do you have any in your can? or i'll just send it out again.

I hate, and i mean hate royal mail. and trained chimp could do a better job or sorting the mail.

Comment

• Got any to test yet Gra?

I know what its like to get your equipment out, and then have nothing to use it on
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  Got any to test yet Gra?

I know what its like to get your equipment out, and then have nothing to use it on
                  thats because you spend to much time in the shed !!

i cant really comment.an inside postie man i know has checked for postage proofs and cant find one for diesel geezers address.
                  i do though have a small sample ,bought sereptitiously and at present winging itself (hopefully) to me
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

an inside postie man i know has checked for postage proofs and cant find one for diesel geezers address.
                    i do though have a small sample ,bought sereptitiously and at present winging itself (hopefully) to me
                    Hat off to ya GWH! Looking forward to the results!

Comment

Not that I'm one to drop subtle hints or anything.....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/surreptitiously

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF View Post
                        Not that I'm one to drop subtle hints or anything.....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/surreptitiously
                        ok ok im sory for the typring mispront
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Great, but where's the pic of the sticker???
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
                            Great, but where's the pic of the sticker???

one has camera to computer issues,the goddam lead for the camera is at work.....

which is good,as i didnt get in from work till 7.30 and i just ate and i promise faithfully i will put them on tomorrow
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

dont get worried mate,im sure its all ok.if you want to send me the cup full fine,i need 250 ml at least to perform the analysisi ....sup to you mate
                              I can send you a sample tomorrow if you want, I can post it during my lunch break.

I see from another post that you may already have a sample though?

I can still send it though? I even went & bought a 500ml diet coke today so I could use the bottle to send it. It's been rinsed & is now drying out.

Perhaps I will just send it anyway, then you can decide.

Comment

I can send you a sample tomorrow if you want, I can post it during my lunch break.

I see from another post that you may already have a sample though?

I can still send it though? I even went & bought a 500ml diet coke today so I could use the bottle to send it. It's been rinsed & is now drying out.

Perhaps I will just send it anyway, then you can decide.
                                yup send it all over.comparitive tests i feel
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X