Biodiesel Available In South West London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gemini_bio View Post
    also, if you like, i'm give you the details of other people who can vouch for the quality of my fuel. they are people who have used, or are using it.
    Hearsay, testimonials and personal opinion are something that would be completely ignored, so those aren't required.

Comment

• Please when you use Bio to talk to people can yo be more name specific as the are a few bio's ............i'm just a hazard (methane) but it's nice to know which one comments are directed at
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

• I'm sorry if that last post of mine sounded a little agressive. I'm just soo annoyed that I have worked so hard and spent alot of money in trying provide people with a genuine alternative and i get so much agro for it, but the people who provide substandard shit that ####s up your vehicle, they get no hassle, no problems and they just get away with everything.

I'm sure that people on here can understand my frustrations

Comment

• I'm sorry biohazzard, your right. I was talking about biosurf. just got to me you know

Comment

but the people who provide substandard shit that ####s up your vehicle, they get no hassle, no problems and they just get away with everything.
            Don't worry, they don't. They just never come on here for a grilling, however. There have been numerous members on here who've been bitten by those tat merchants, and believe you me, members on here would be told not to touch those suppliers with a bargepole if they enquired as to whether they were any good or not.

Comment

• veg kills if not done correctly ........2 injector pumps and one truck later

Question .......will it still attack the seals in my injector pump ? as i do not feel like spending £200 to get it resealed with viton seals
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

• Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                Please when you use Bio to talk to people can yo be more name specific as the are a few bio's ............i'm just a hazard (methane) but it's nice to know which one comments are directed at
                Too right Mr Hazzard and I think that one'll have been directed at me!
                Muj, as i've said I would be first at your door if you have good product and will also be the first to put details of it on other forums I'm a member of, many of which have plenty of members near you (so my 'posting, posting, posting' could be quite handy, though truth be told I'm more of a reader than a poster ) I would love to pay a fairer price for fuel as would everyone with a guzzler like a Surf.

All I want is all questions to be answered directly and with the understanding that many of us, as I'm sure you do, care about what they put in their cars and will therefore ask questions. I've heard of so many who make inferior product and sell it on as 'high quality fuel' which leads, in the long term to engine problems for its unsuspecting users. With this in mind, of course I will ask a question if you come across as slightly evasive on here then I find another thread on another forum where you seem to have been evasive too.
                If theres a reason thats fine but no need to be aggressive about it

As to 'some of having work to do', just so you know I did a 12 hour day today then had a lovely 90 minute commute home so a quick jump on a forum or two in a break is surely allowed? Though technically speaking, as it's a desk job, I was on my arse

Comment

• Ok biosurf, I apologuise to you for my rudeness and my agressivness.

I'm going to sort out that sample today. just need to find a container small enough.and safe enough. maybe a cleaned out coke bottle or something. hhhmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• hiya Hazzard,

to be honest with you, I would not recommend BIO+ for your truck simply because of it's age, unless ofcourse you get your seals upgraded. BIO+ will corrode the natural rubber tubing and seals. but as mentioned a seal and pipes upgrade will sort that out.

Comment

Ok biosurf, I apologuise to you for my rudeness and my agressivness.

I'm going to sort out that sample today. just need to find a container small enough.and safe enough. maybe a cleaned out coke bottle or something. hhhmmmmmmmmmmm
                      that would be splendid,just need 250 ml.im going to do the standards,like the 27/3(i think i got that round the right way),water ,phos,traces,of heavy elements,its centrifugal action,in fact im sparking up the whole lab
                      im really hopeful that its all ok,cos(as im sure it is) you should do a good trade.and it will deter the cowboys from trying it on,not just on here but with you.

if it was easy everyone would do it,you just survived mattf in a dress
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• hiya gwh,

I've got your sample, it's on it's way to you first thing tomorrow. Please exuse the packaging and also please be careful when you open the box at the whole box contains sawdust around the sample for protection. The sample is in a cleaned out coke bottle, it's all i could find. I have a question, what is the 27/3 test, ive never heard of it?

Comment

• lol i give up asking now i think

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            lol i give up asking now i think

I'd just put it in bigger letters.......or - start your own thread about it
                            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• so my third gen[96] would be fine running on your bio + muj?
                              dont fancy having to replace seals etc
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                                I'd just put it in bigger letters.......or - start your own thread about it
                                think bdt should have a new name Victor Meldrew

Comment

Working...
                                X