New Ebay Feedback Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ebay Feedback Rules

The new Ebay rating system is absolutely sh!t!

They now only base your feedback on the last 12 months, so you could have built up say 200 positives and no negatives over a few years then only buy 3 or 4 items in one year, recieve 1 negative feedback and your rating would only be 75%!!!

Plus this no negative feedback allowed against buyers is a bluddy disgrace.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

It might be sh!t but its the same sh!tr for everyone. the playing field is still level. This not being able to leave -VE feedback for buyers is not so good but the big sellers and lots of small ones have brought this on themselves by their childish behaviour,

A shop, a trader, a seller, treats you, the customer badly, so you the customer rightly leave negative feedback. What normally happens next ??
    Yes thats right, you the customer who paid promptly for some piece of junk Significantly not as described, significantly late despite the huge postage charge get negative feedback from them, even though you are clearly the good guy.
    Ebay has its uses still, but its too big, too structured and too wide open to the fly guys.

Bogus

PS Just how bad is negative feedback ?? has anyone died from it yet ??
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
      Yes, I did. But I got better.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Well, its one of the biggest reasons Vixen Footwear (a £55,000 turnover business) is no more. Thats significant enough for me.

Ebay / PayPal have got WAAAY to greedy for their own good. In our line of business, there was around 10'000 items on eBay about a year ago, there is now about 1000 in the UK. That to me says eBay have p1ssed on their chips.

They made their money from business sellers, not hobby users. eBay have sh1t on them, and they've voted with their feet.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
          It might be sh!t but its the same sh!tr for everyone. the playing field is still level. This not being able to leave -VE feedback for buyers is not so good but the big sellers and lots of small ones have brought this on themselves by their childish behaviour,

A shop, a trader, a seller, treats you, the customer badly, so you the customer rightly leave negative feedback. What normally happens next ??
          Yes thats right, you the customer who paid promptly for some piece of junk Significantly not as described, significantly late despite the huge postage charge get negative feedback from them, even though you are clearly the good guy.
          Ebay has its uses still, but its too big, too structured and too wide open to the fly guys.

Bogus

:

2thumbsup spot on , val only buys on ebay left a couple of bad feedbacks, sdn said had posted [lied]so got bad feedback from them,
          some of the dealers on ebay are shysters perhaps it might help
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Evening Dave.

How's the job search going?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Evening Dave.

How's the job search going?
              hi andy
              not looking at the moment , might do a bit of cash in hand for a while
              went to tell a contact yesterday i was made redundant , ended up doing some deliveries for him

Comment

Cool...

I like the 'not looking at the moment' bit

I had 5 weeks off last year between jobs. Perhaps the best 5 weeks of my life

Comment

yeah was thinking of taking some chillin off time , hoping to get back in the gym
                  got some decorating and jobs to sort out around the house so ...............

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                    The new Ebay rating system is absolutely sh!t!

They now only base your feedback on the last 12 months, so you could have built up say 200 positives and no negatives over a few years then only buy 3 or 4 items in one year, recieve 1 negative feedback and your rating would only be 75%!!!

Plus this no negative feedback allowed against buyers is a bluddy disgrace.
                    Your rating also gets kicked in the crutch by neutral feedback - grrrrrrrrrrrrr
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                    X