Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today, It Finally Happened

hey guys,

after a long (and very frustrating) wait, today i finally picked up the surf. 1995 SSR-X 3.0L TD manual in that lovely shade of navy metallic........you all know the one...!!!
    we've got what i believe is the winter pack (2 batteries and rear heating). a nice new roughtracks A bar... and lights are on the way (from powerful-UK), a toad Ai606 cat. 1 alarm and a kenwood cd player.... oh and a spare wheel cover with 'rust never sleeps' on it ............. so, all in all it's been a damn good day.

a question for ya'll........ is it the done thing to flash lights or wave at other surfs on the road...........???

surf on.....
    Planty

a question for ya'll........ is it the done thing to flash lights or wave at other surfs on the road...........???

surf on.....
    Planty[/QUOTE]

IS THE POPE A CAFFLIK

We surfers flash each other all the time,CONFUSES THE HELL OUT OF SOME FOLKS THOUGH.

sumo.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

especially when its 44 tonne of truck with trailer in drag. that blokes a nutter
      WHO IS HE
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

We surfers flash each other all the time,CONFUSES THE HELL OUT OF SOME FOLKS THOUGH.

cool, i just wondered. a long time back i used to own a 'well tarted up' beetle and flashing at other beetles is the done thing................so i can be a surfer and a flasher........ehh

Planty

Comment

No mooning though mate as it may offend. some surf owners are strange & think your mad but theyre not members of the ELITE
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            especially when its 44 tonne of truck with trailer in drag. that blokes a nutter
            WHO IS HE
            Sumo in drag! bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Planty

surf on.....
              Planty

Damn right it is!!!!!
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

ahhh, so we flash.
                got it.

so in my first proper 'surf' road trip this weekend i drove from buxton to norwich to brighton to eastbourne to camden and back to buxton and noticed the following:
                1 surfer waved back, 4 didn't see me and 2 blanked me.
                however, last night i parked by manchester university to go to a gig and when i returned the owner of a grey Hreg had parked nose to nose with me.
                perhaps he was hoping they would breed.

will
                black 1995 ssrx 3.0ltd

Comment

Working...
                X