Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont want your sympathy just your understanding

sorry admin if you want to remove this feel free
    sorry guys but im having a bad time at the min n just need to let off steam.

i was going to bring stuff up to people on a surf train at end of last month then i had to change it till mid june n then i had to change it to end of june but i hope youll understand why when i say.
    firstly im sorry to marc as i promised to see him sorted for my lift etc n then sorry to everyone else ive let down with delivery of parts.
    ive been going through a bad time as some of you have known so i will tell the rest of you so you understand or can try to understand.
    ive got to go away on restbite because my mental health is failing fast just waiting for my worker to say when but i will be able to bring parts up at end of month.
    most of you know my eldest daughter n how close we are as we like the a-team or use to be but i think im losing her because some b@st@rd hurt her n we have had to have dealings with police. he was arrested n let go as he denied it all ever happening n cheyenne not talking 100% at min so not enough evidence.
    ive been trying to save but had to spend it for reasons for both me n cheyenne to cope with everyday life.
    i feel a failure at everything in life im not clever like you guys are with your trucks n fixing them n i also feel im not a good dad i cant do nothing to this guy as if i do i will get sectioned for sure n my temper is getting bad that i dont even want to do anything.
    so im sure those who have felt let down by me will hopefully understand why n that cheyenne n my health comes first i /we dont want your sympathy just your understanding on this matter i cant say anymore on the issue as we are still involved with social services n the police

understand completely mate, and dont worry about it, the guys and gals on here will too. if you need to vent off steam at any point just give me a call.

Colin
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

no worries

never met you but know what ur going through. theres always a way to teach a little scrote a lesson! just say the word or bide ur time cos wot goes around usually comes around. hope things work out for you.
      STEVIE J

Comment

No idea what your on about mate, but I hope it works out for you all.
        Brian

Comment

Hi Will,

As you don't want sympathy, we'll skip that bit.

As far as understanding goes, I think everyone that you feel you've let down by not being able to cart stuff around for free is not in the least bit upset with you and understands that things happen sometimes and people can't always be expected to do what they said they thought they could.

And as for not being clever and good at fixing things like 'us guys' I don't know who that was aimed at but it certainly wasn't me. The point of having a forum is that no-one knows everything and that a community will be much better at solving a problem than someone on their own. I defy you to find one member who has never requested help or asked a question.

A lot of what comes across as learned knowledge here is opinion, bullshit or bravado so don't think that you are necessarily any more ignorant than anyone else.

Anyway, good luck with it. It sounds like you need a break just to get your head straight and then start marching forward through life's mire.

Comment

Will - like I said on the phone the other night - try and keep your chin up.

From what I've seen of you and your family, you are a great dad - Cheyenne adores you, as do the other two - because you are there for them and always look after them, in the best way you can.

People can wait for their stuff - it's not a big deal mate - really. I'm sure Mark can wait for the lift money too - again, it's not a big deal.

As far as this guy goes, like I said, see if the police will accept a video of you talking to Cheyenne as evidence, see if they will give you the questions to ask, and take it from there. I can't imagine what it is like to have to go through this - but you are doing a great job, noone will or can deny that....just keep doing what you're doing and hopefully this will work itself out the right way very soon.
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Will, I doubt anyone on here thinks apologies are necessary. get yourself and the kids sorted first. Keep your chin up, keep swimming, and buy a bigger umbrella!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

All of the above Will, i dont know the details regarding your daughter or your health but family has to come first, so get yourself sorted out first, and i'm sure along with everyone else on here if there's anything i/we can do to help, just say the word!
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Have to echo the rest, keep your chin up mate and hope all goes well for you. Sorry didn't see you last week.
                  Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Hi Will, I'd go with everything the others have said above, you have no need to feel as though you are letting anyone down mate, family and health always come first in my book.

If you need a break around July, you are more than welcome to come up for a couple of days and maybe we could get on the Wales trip if your up for it. Leave Skull at home and use Growler give you a feel of driving a 3L motor

Keep your chin up mate, the geezer will get what's coming eventually, and you know the number if you need a natter.

Comment

Hope things get sorted for you soon and I'm sure no-one here expects you to be running around after them when you have so much to deal with. good luck.
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Will,

We do understand, you, your family, your health, and your family's health must come first.

Just remember to bounce in from time to time for a group hug

Take care mate, and if you need someone to talk to you got my number.

Trev
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

keep your chin up mate thinks always work out right in the end.
                          which iam sure it will.
                          NEVER GIVE UP SHES WORTH IT*

Comment

thank you for all the kind words sorry to let off but i needed to let some steam off now i just need to punch hell outta something

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                              thank you for all the kind words sorry to let off but i needed to let some steam off now i just need to punch hell outta something
                              Hi Will. There's a small tree stump at Baldhu you can hit for me if you want after what it did to my truck .

On a serious note though, you know where I live and you are welcome at any time (but don't park next to me)
                              My other cars a QUAD
                              (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                              http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Working...
                              X