@ Stormy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Stormy

Stickers arrived mate, or should i say the card telling me to collect em from the PO and pay the excess postage, you forgot the stamp did'nt ya!!! you've not been taking your tablets have you

stickers are excellent, i'm now forced to wash the truck so i can stick em on
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    you forgot the stamp did'nt ya!!! you've not been taking your tablets have you
    He might just have been in tight arse mode.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      He might just have been in tight arse mode.
      n wants iotw badge lol

Comment

Hi Ian how much was the postage please mate as i got a load of proof of postage here and i want to check the postage off from the reciepts as it looks as if the stamp has come off.It was sent with 4 other items at the same time so the post office know it was payed for.Sorry for that anyway
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Hi Ian how much was the postage please mate as i got a load of proof of postage here and i want to check the postage off from the reciepts as it looks as if the stamp has come off.It was sent with 4 other items at the same time so the post office know it was payed for.Sorry for that anyway

Thats ok Rich, certainly dont want it back or owt, but so ya can check i payed £1.42 of which £1 was called handleing charge, so your looking for one for 42p i guess,
          anyway stickers are on and look great, more than happy with em,
          cheers ian
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks Ian.I will get onto the post office tomorrow and get it sorted out.Good job i kept the postage proof ain't it.
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X