Tech Weekend dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
    That's the thing don't want a long trip and not do intercooler. Still want to swap rear springs though, but could do that at Tony's if you're going?

I can't make it to Tony's - already booked that weekend.....I can Surf train them to you though.....

Shame really, there was so much interest to start with, now it's likely to be Chillitt and I supping ale in the pup garden, looking at empty spaces where a load of Surfs should have been.......
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      I can't make it to Tony's - already booked that weekend.....I can Surf train them to you though.....

Shame really, there was so much interest to start with, now it's likely to be Chillitt and I supping ale in the pup garden, looking at empty spaces where a load of Surfs should have been.......
      yeah it's a bit of a bummer, would love to have gone. If you can train the springs down to Tony's it would be wonderful. Whar's your paypal? Have to fit intercooler anmother day, or risk doing it solo
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

yeah it's a bit of a bummer, would love to have gone. If you can train the springs down to Tony's it would be wonderful. Whar's your paypal? Have to fit intercooler anmother day, or risk doing it solo

Don't do it Jas - you'll end up with no fingers......

I'll email the doc to you once I've found it...

paypal is itbloke@tiscali.co.uk and I'll try and sort a train out this week....

Comment

Don't do it Jas - you'll end up with no fingers......

I'll email the doc to you once I've found it...

paypal is itbloke@tiscali.co.uk and I'll try and sort a train out this week....
          How much monies shall i transer to your bank account?I'm more worried about head injuries than my fingers

Comment

How much monies shall i transer to your bank account?I'm more worried about head injuries than my fingers
            3 billion Xorbs - which on today's exchange rate is £30

Wear a helmet!

Comment

3 billion Xorbs - which on today's exchange rate is £30

Wear a helmet!
              no prob monies on their way

Comment

Working...
              X