No announcement yet.

Tech Weekend dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I have the definates for this again please, as I just confirmed it with the landlord last night.....so, even if it's 5 of us, it's the same number as last time...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

What jobs are happening Andy?

No Mark, so no weldy, engineeringy type things (though Jas is bringing a welder apparently)

No Boyo so no intercooler expert.

I'm leaning towards dropping out if not much is on the cards, as I have family commitments on Sunday morning.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I want to find out who still wants to come, and what you want doing - at present, as Apache said, we are looking short on experts this weekend, despite it being organised months ago.....so can those who still want to come let me know TODAY what they wanted to do so we can see if there is any point in keeping it open?

Thanks

Comment

captain chaos - intercooler and rear spring change (if you've still got them for sale mudsurfer)
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Chillitt, sitting about drinking tea and making unhelpful suggestions and simple jobs.
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I am well up for it mate, but unfortunately I'm working

I may pop along for a bit without the truck to say hello though and see how many people I can scare!!!

Ferret
              "Canis Auxilio Servimus"

Comment

Jas, as I said earlier, intercooler expert south walian chap wont be coming. Can be that difficult. Cut big hole in bonnet, strap pipes together and all that.

Comment

mr mud sir,i can only apologise as i know you have put a lot of hard work into getting this tech weekend up and running.i feel i have let you down,unfortunatly stein is being resprayed on monday so i have to use this wkend to prep him up for spraying.i did try to see if the spray job could be moved up a few days buy the chap is really busy.so its monday or nothing.so please accept my most humble apology.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

I won't be there either 'cos we'll be in Hereford from 2pm today 'till monday. I wouldn't have been any use to anyone anyway.

Comment

From the original list...

1. Bushbuster Sat Only
                      2. Apache Sat/Camping/Sun - probably not going to come
                      3. Captain Chaos Sat/Camping/Sun - confirmed
                      4. Dixie.t - not confirmed
                      5. Hawk Response
                      6. Predicatable Bob Sat Only - not confirmed
                      7. Toby Jug - not confirmed
                      8. Surfenstein
                      9. The Lovely Boyo Sat/Camping/Sun
                      10. Chillitt Sat/Sun - confirmed

With Biohazard and Bushwhacker also not coming, we have noone with real skills in terms of fitting intercoolers (sorry to those on this list, that may be able to) - and not sure what else people wanted doing - but looks like this may not happen due to lack of participation.

If it is cancelled, I can't get time to organise another one until at least October - but judging by the way this has gone, maybe that will give everyone enough time to put it into the diary, and not double/over book......

If you still want to come, I need to know today please, and Jas - if you don't have the instructions from Boyo on how to do the intercooler, PM me and I'll send them, Chillitt and I can help and we'll cut holes in anything

Apache - if you do come for Sat only, then you can help us cut Jason's truck to bits.....and if anyone has a crash helmet that would fit Jason, can they please bring it along!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        I won't be there either 'cos we'll be in Hereford from 2pm today 'till monday. I wouldn't have been any use to anyone anyway.
                        Hey, you'll be just down t'road then. Pop in if you fancy a wee trip over. Might be able to arrange a barbecued burger and a cuppa for you

I'll PM you my number again incase you've not got it.

Comment

I'm still up for going, but may have some wheel bearing problems going on. The truck's starting to make some new noises. Would like the intercooler write up though if you could send it please Mudsurfer.

Comment

Is this weekend still going ahead? Do kinda need to know now

Comment

Well - so far you are the only one that isn't from this neck of the woods showing interest - if you don't mind Chillitt and I being the only others there, as noone else seems to be interested now....

So come on you lot - plenty of interest before, those of you that said you'd be there, Dixie T, Tobyjug......are you still coming or what???

Comment

That's the thing don't want a long trip and not do intercooler. Still want to swap rear springs though, but could do that at Tony's if you're going?

Comment

Working...
                                X