###### scumbags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ###### scumbags

My stepson stayed around a mates place last night with a crowd of other mates.While he was asleep 2 of them nicked his car keys and stole his car and crashed it into a wall.Both of them got away unhurt but as far as i can see looking at the car its a right off.He had the car paked at a mates place off the road as the mot ran out and the tax was out tomorrow and we wads going to get the car home today to get it ready for the mot.

What has made this worse is the fact that there was a group of youngsters were going to camp out on the grass where the car hit the wall but the parents said to me that the kids decided to pitch the tent in the garden at about 10pm last night.If they hadnt then there would of been a couple of deaths aswell as the car went right through where the tent was going to be put up.

I had to come home and get the spare key to move the car as it was left in the middle of the road at 4.30 this morning and on the way back to the car my son pointed out the culprits and i got out the truck and just had to prevent myself laying into them.
    My blood is still boiling now over it all and the boy was nearly in tears as the car was his 18th birthday present.
    The main thing is no-one was hurt but it could of been a lot worse
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Jesus. Glad no-one was hurt Richard.

Try to remember the stupid things you did when you were a kid.....

Comment

D@mn that is bad mate,

glad nobody got hurt........
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        Try to remember the stupid things you did when you were a kid.....
        You mean like NOT nicking anyones car and crashing it?

I'd have given 'em a kicking Rich.

Comment

Sorry to hear this Rich, hope the police have been informed, and the two thieves pointed out, this happens a lot round here, i get the bus friday evenings for me usual pint or two and two weeks running while waiting at the stop cars have raced up the road, last week it was my next door banger racering nabour, must have been doing seventy up there, last night it was a car (french tin can type) and two bikes, as they got to the top end there was a screech and a cloud of tyre smoke then a "crump" they ran into a parked transit, saw one of the bikes somersaulting, within seconds the palce was swarming with kids and people, then two cops came peddeling up the road on bycles, aint heard what the result was but hospitalisation would'nt up set me any,
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

sorry to hear rich i say bring back the cane etc kids teenagers today got no respect for other peoples property. hope you told the police as more than likely the wall will have to be rebuilt just hope it dont come back on your boy for it m8

Comment

if the police weren't notified then i would of given them a kick in but seeing as the police had been given names,descriptions and addresses then i thought better of it.They guy who's wall was damaged was ok about it all as i said our insurance will pay for the damage but the car will be a write off i reacon.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                if the police weren't notified then i would of given them a kick in but seeing as the police had been given names,descriptions and addresses then i thought better of it.They guy who's wall was damaged was ok about it all as i said our insurance will pay for the damage but the car will be a write off i reacon.
                Surely your insurance should'nt pay for the wall, the scumbags should pay for it. As they should pay for the car in an ideal world.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                  Surely your insurance should'nt pay for the wall, the scumbags should pay for it. As they should pay for the car in an ideal world.
                  we've said we'll pay on the insurance and then claim against the little scrots as it was easier all round or the insurance can claim against the scumbags

Comment

Shit mate, thats ########. I hope the law pulls it's finger out this time and dishes out some proper punishment
                    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Thats a complete bummer mate , glad your boy's ok and wasn't involved in it the tin is at least replaceable.

I beleive in karma, the culprits will get theirs.........eventually.
                      Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                        You mean like NOT nicking anyones car and crashing it?

I'd have given 'em a kicking Rich.
                        Have to agree 100% I did stupid stuff....but not crime or wanton destruction....they knew what they were doing...

more rant...jails today are better than some fleapit hotels i have stayed in....we need the yank supermax system..basic concrete rooms... no luxuries....if its a shit hole they will think twice before returning to crime...
                        Last edited by Vultch; 31 May 2008, 20:40.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Dont wanna worry u. but will the insurance pay out seein as the car had no mot. or will it pay out on the pure fact that the car was stolen. i had an accident years ago and had no mot, i got hit with the bill for a telegraph pole

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                            Dont wanna worry u. but will the insurance pay out seein as the car had no mot. or will it pay out on the pure fact that the car was stolen. i had an accident years ago and had no mot, i got hit with the bill for a telegraph pole
                            we're going to talk to tghe insurance anyway about it all an go from there.
                            The car was actually paked off the road as there was no mot and we was going to get iit brought back here today so i could sort out the mot after jokers old truck was taken to the scrapyard but it was a bit late for it now tho

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                              But Rich's kid wasn't driving it.

The scrotes where, so they should get done for driving with no insurance, no MOT, stealing a car, and destruction of the wall.

Seems to me all Rich needs to get involved with is getting money from his insurance for having the car stolen.

Doing anything on your insurance says to me your at fault. Which your not. I can't believe your insurance will pay for the wall when the car was stolen and then crashed in to it.

You don't want to be doing these kids ANY favors, you/your boy are the ones who've lost out.
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X