Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture size

Hi guys,

Could someone help me please, i have been trying to upload some pictures of my truck that has now joined the 35 inch club, and i'm having great difficulty trying to get them on as it keeps saying they are too large, however i have uploaded these size photos before with no problems. Does anyone know why this is?

Many Thanks
    D Moore

Originally posted by david moore View Post
    Hi guys,

Could someone help me please, i have been trying to upload some pictures of my truck that has now joined the 35 inch club, and i'm having great difficulty trying to get them on as it keeps saying they are too large, however i have uploaded these size photos before with no problems. Does anyone know why this is?

Many Thanks
    D Moore
    try going to photobucket n loading them there then youll be able to put link here n pics will show up

Comment

Originally posted by david moore View Post
      Hi guys,

Many Thanks
      D Moore
      just join www.hiluxsurf4x4.co.uk and upload ur pic's then u get an link showing with it and u can put that in a thread here....
      My site auto re-sizes it for u....
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
      X