Noobs thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobs thread....

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but should there be a Noobs thread??

What's the difference between 2.4 and 3.0 - what is a 3rd gen, what tyres, oil, fuel, etc.

With a link to it once registered???
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

I do seem to vagualy remember someone once posting a 'newbies, see this first', type thread. Can't remember what happened to it though....................

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      I do seem to vagualy remember someone once posting a 'newbies, see this first', type thread. Can't remember what happened to it though....................
      yes i vagualy remember that thread aswell.was it Tony who started that thread by any chance....
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post

What's the difference between 2.4 and 3.0 - what is a 3rd gen, what tyres, oil, fuel, etc.

why cant you remember then andy you need your own page? honestly some people

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post

Sometimes when I steer to lock, I get a noise that sounds like something metallic is about to be torn in two - any idea what this is?

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

In answer to the question Id say No. The newcomers will soon find all this anyway. Not all forum newbies are new to Surfs. The forum seems to work fine the way it is, and maybe , just maybe thats because its not all regimented and ruled like golf. Part of what makes people welcome and feel that they can stay long enough to cough up the joining fee is the helpful responses they get to such questions and the little bit of banter that often follows from the forum performance artistes.( you know who you are) Theres also the fact that questions such as these give the last lot of newbies the chance to answer and show their new found knowledge, making them feel that they belong and its maybe time to cough up. For me the answer is NO. I personally feel it could be counterproductive. How long are people going to hang about and how likely to pay a fee if theyre being told to read the FAQ and Use the search button.

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
            X