truckfest,dettling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truckfest,dettling?

is anyone going?i wasn't but got invited today,so i'll have a fun drive up with a flatbed with my caravan on the back!!,roughly 50ft!!! lol

is it this weekend? i might think about popping up for a day.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
      is it this weekend? i might think about popping up for a day.
      yep saturday,and sunday,you should c me driving the ontime auto golf buggy/many diffrent ontime trucks/prob invlved in recovery show(unless i can get out of it lol)

Comment

nope i'm going to get muddy this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
          nope i'm going to get muddy this weekend
          if weather carrys on like this i will be to,in a feild!

Comment

well the weather was spot on,but camera packed up,there was even a surf on a stand!,massive monster truck displays,was vvvvvvv good,and amazing trade stands,and i now have even more leds,and more importantly a pa system for the surf!!!

Comment

I had a mooch around there today, was very suprised at all the motor cycle stuff at a Truck fest I loved the quaud bike stunt show and the Yank trucks are allways good to gawp at

Mark......
              Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

Originally posted by MrE View Post
                I had a mooch around there today, was very suprised at all the motor cycle stuff at a Truck fest I loved the quaud bike stunt show and the Yank trucks are allways good to gawp at

Mark......
                we left this morning,the bike stuff was a diffrent show at same time!,just read up on the monster trucks,LA supertrux played a big part in one of them

Comment

oh er tonys site is on the contact/link part of this trucks site??
                  http://www.swampthing4x4.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                  X