Re poser for you plumbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re poser for you plumbers

Thought i'd let ya know!! Tiger! you were right, i was wrong, it turned out to be the mixer unit on the dishwasher, as i did'nt see the set up and in my defence the guy told me it was just a cold feed washer so i did'nt even think of that, talked to the plumber he first called who did sus it, and he said abdul would not believe him, and all because they did'nt fit a check valve when it was installed,
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...poser+plumbers
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

You see!!! you can never get hold of a plumber when you want one

Comment

good they got it sorted, it's nice when you solve the problem, i can't get to sleep on a night if i don't get to the bottom of things in the same day
      www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
        good they got it sorted, it's nice when you solve the problem, i can't get to sleep on a night if i don't get to the bottom of things in the same day
        Know what you mean, when i was self employed i'd not be able to get to sleep after a late evening call, your minds still running over the job, there always was a certain satisfaction when ya managed to sort out a real sod of a job i aggree,
        had a look at this mixer sunday when i went to do another leak there and its wide open to doing the same thing again, it consists of a mixer (hot and cold capstan head taps) a riseing spout with another capstan tap on it and then onto a flexi hose with a spray head and lever tap, so in effect you and turn on both H&C and then turn off the riser tap or the lever, MAD! no check valve on the hot! cold mains feed and tanked hot, bound to happen!!! i've blown air locks back by doing this many a time.

Comment

Don't start about air locks, spent hours on that one
          www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X