im sorry guys but due to unforeseen circumstances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im sorry guys but due to unforeseen circumstances

due to unforeseen circumstances im afraid im going to have to cancel doing the surftrain from cornwall for the time being.
    i know i was coming up end of month then it went to mid june but im sorry to say it might not be till end of june now.
    im sure you guys understand my health comes first im not going to explain online to you guys, one or two of you know ive not been well lately n prefer it that way n hope you will keep it to yourselfs.
    so to those ive let down or am letting down im very sorry n please forgive me im not a bad guy just a guy with some health probs as some of you know. its hard typing this even as im feeling im letting everyone down again so if you can wait till end of june for your bits im sure i will be well enough then to bring up as promised

no prob's will. keep ya chin up mate

Comment

Will mate - you're not letting people down!!

Like Neil says - keep your chin up, get yourself sorted!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

thank you guys

Comment

As already said Will, hope you are ok soon.
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Hope you get better soon mate!!

surf trains are fantastic, the fact that you were willing to make the detours proves your a decent bloke in the first place mate!!

Your a forum legend, dont let anyone tell you otherwise!

Comment

get well soon mate and take it easy you are a top guy and deserve a well earned break
              SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Sorry to hear your not to well - look after yourself mate, an I am sure no one will even begin to think anything bad because you can't make it.
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

will i hope you get better so mate.sorry i keep missing you on the phone,every time i get there it goes into voice mail.i have tried ringing back though mate,like every one else has said,your a top bloke,keep yer chin up dude.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

William! Thats just not good enough. You're not only letting people down, but you're a disgrace to the forum!

hehehehe!! only kidding of course, hope it brought a smile to your face anyway.

I'm sending you some healthy vibes via the intraweb, hope you get better fast dude.

Comment

thank you guys for your support

Comment

Working...
                      X