18 Inch Dubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Inch Dubs

OK, I am still sniffing around this site, lurking like I have a serious issue. I want to know if I can get 18inch alloys for a surf, if so where from.

All I have seen online so far have been 16inch wheels.

I am about to spend what I consider a lot of money on a new 4x4 and I would rather it looked good for the first few months, as opposed to covered in dents, scratches and whatnot from being taken off-road first thing

Can I get low profile tyers for it easy enough? If so am I looking at "one arm, one leg" type costs?

Anyways keep surfing...

Chewiee

Originally posted by chewiee
    OK, I am still sniffing around this site, lurking like I have a serious issue. I want to know if I can get 18inch alloys for a surf, if so where from.

All I have seen online so far have been 16inch wheels.

I am about to spend what I consider a lot of money on a new 4x4 and I would rather it looked good for the first few months, as opposed to covered in dents, scratches and whatnot from being taken off-road first thing

Can I get low profile tyers for it easy enough? If so am I looking at "one arm, one leg" type costs?

Anyways keep surfing...

Chewiee
    I reckon you will be paying an arm and a leg for 18" wheels and low profile tyres - probably well in excess of £1000.

Why would you want to put these on a Surf, cos you will take away it's off road capability? If you did go off road it won't take much to knacker those expensive low profile tyres! Not sure the Surf would look right with 'fancy' wheels and tyres

If you still want to go down this road, give South Coast Wheels a call on 023 8063 7972, they can normally get any wheel that's made,

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

http://www.bigwheels.net/index.jsp

try this place - they can do up to 23" wheels for your beast...

Comment

Do a search on Yotatech for Bling bling wheels..... With wheels like that though it will be a "Mall cruiser"

Comment

I'm a 72" Dub. But you definitely couldnt afford me, probably not bling bling enough!
          Derek :
          1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
          [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

They will actually do 24"........

for around $5000 (or you can go to Scania and get some super singles )

Have a look
            http://www.bigwheels.net/package_lis...rtRimsBy=price

Dammed expensive but worth it if that's what you want....
            Keep us posted it'll be interesting to see what it looks like if you do change them
            NO WORRIES!
            Rusty

Comment

arrggg! don't do it! Ban him!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

you need big rubber if your fitting big wheels
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

They're still 15" rims Marky, you won't easily get big tyres for 18's or bigger. But he's gonna want the low profile, mall cruiser, bling bling, lowered thing. Yuk!

(hehe, in my opinion of course, chewiee can do anythnig he wants to his truck, I'm only messing about with him. Just not my thing, Redneck Trucks rule! )
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

mmmmmm 24" spinning rims for me soon to be runner to replace the 17" on there
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

sorry mate i hate to be the bearer of bad news but its actually impossible to buy a set of 18inch dubs! the reason for this being that the word DUBS actually refers to 20inch rims! jesus mate, get with it will ya! ay fa real!!

Comment

Working...
                      X