Surfin by Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfin by Area

I may be off the mark here as a newbie to the site, but I was wonderin if it might be advantageous to have a group by area forum, eg Manchester Bristol London and so..this might make it easier to get groups together to surf...
    Gaz

Originally posted by Gizmo
    I may be off the mark here as a newbie to the site, but I was wonderin if it might be advantageous to have a group by area forum, eg Manchester Bristol London and so..this might make it easier to get groups together to surf...
    I subscribe to a motorbike forum and we have a members location map of UK with a little mark and name of members next to their location, that would be ideal on here!!
    If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
    I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
      gizmo iff you check the romp in lancashire thread i have put a meet & greet up for next month. for us manchester area guys.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

So far this year, me and Linda have been to Liverpool, Scarborough, Norfolk, Luton, etc to go wheelin' with the forum and live in Basingstoke, its good to travel around and meet other people not from your area. Wouldn't like to see the board split into local groups.

Just post trips up in the offroad trips/greenlanes forum and people will come if they want to.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Oi you lot get out the basement . Stick this thread under GENERAL or something .

And give me the light bulb back , its the only heating we got down here .

Rick
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Smurf
            I subscribe to a motorbike forum and we have a members location map of UK with a little mark and name of members next to their location, that would be ideal on here!!
            You have yor location under your Avatar.

Stop moaning Rick, you need people around here, when you roll the chair your sitting in!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

RICK we pop in now & again to make sure your ok as it can get lonely down here.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                RICK we pop in now & again to make sure your ok as it can get lonely down here.
                Will you lot SHUT UP some of us are trying to sleep down ere.

And if you wake pops up god help you. Thats a point as any one seen him down ere.

OOP's I dont own a suzi any more I better move out. Now look what you lot have done. All your shouting has MADE ME HOMELESS

Thank You and goodnight!

Paul
                DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Can't really see the point, if its a tech, General or advice question then the question & answer are the same where ever you live. As for meets, off road trips then the title of the thread should say where etc.
                  Plus its more work
                  Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno

And if you wake pops up god help you. Thats a point as any one seen him down ere.

OOP's I dont own a suzi any more I better move out. Now look what you lot have done. All your shouting has MADE ME HOMELESS

Thank You and goodnight!

Paul
                    someone call my name????
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Thank You and goodnight!

Paul
                      Oi Paul dont tell anyone but you can borrow one of the wife's suzi's if you want just so as you will have somwhere to stay.
                      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                        Oi Paul dont tell anyone but you can borrow one of the wife's suzi's if you want just so as you will have somwhere to stay.
                        Thanks Rick,

Does that mean I wont be evicted from here and i can carry on dossing down here? Cos if thats so its a big relief for me.

Paul.

P.S. wasnt it a thread like this that made the original SUZI six come about?

OHH NO HERE WE GO AGAIN!! ...
                        I am not a SUZI owner get me out of here

Comment

Thanks Rick,

Does that mean I wont be evicted from here and i can carry on dossing down here? Cos if thats so its a big relief for me.

Paul.

P.S. wasnt it a thread like this that made the original SUZI six come about?

OHH NO HERE WE GO AGAIN!! ...
                          I am not a SUZI owner get me out of here
                          blimmy you softie sumo he got use of mine when he gets over here to get it ready LOL
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                            blimmy you softie sumo he got use of mine when he gets over here to get it ready LOL
                            I am on my way!

Comment

Working...
                            X