yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off-roading Pic's from 2day!! I needed it.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-roading Pic's from 2day!! I needed it.....

Today I went Hill 'N' Ditch quarry near Chester...
    (the one Bib's went the other week..)

I was supposed to go with my mate in his land cruiser but thought I better bring the Surfmobiel and I rang Pete_W as he only lives 100 yards from me and he decided to come too...

here are a few pic's....
    I will put more on my site profile 2mo when I get a chance...
    (www.hiluxsurf4x4.co.uk)

when we were still clean-ish...

hehe Pete went in with a number plate and came out with none....

The Landcruiser eased it up the hills even on slicks

Hey Bib's u know that water...?? hehe

Then there was this bit that mr modded landrover thought was only possible in a modded vehicle....

well we all 3 got there no bother hahaha

then a V8 landy got mega stuck me and pete had to leave but my mate Jan stayed....
    This fella apparantly put his other range rover in front trying to dragg it out in the end and his whole fairly new gearbox went to pieces haha So my mate said well seen as all fails I'll dragg u out with the landcruiser on road tires with no thread left..
    So he puts it in front and draggs him straight out hahahaha a few landy's cud not do it
    TOYOTA rulles once again....
    the stuck one had his gearbox shattered as well and the front diff..

yeah landy was up there 2day doing what it does best.....

being broke

Time for some mud tires tho me thinks...
    anyone got any 31"x10.5x15?
    One day at the time I guess..

the pics tuned out well toby, that land cruiser is an awesome truck.

Comment

Looks like a really good day out - may pop up there in August on the day off from the agility show.....

Glad to see the Surfs got a good coating of the brown stuff!!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by pete-w- View Post
        the pics tuned out well toby, that land cruiser is an awesome truck.
        Yeah they sure did mate I will find a disc in a bit and put them on for u.....
        Some of the MR modded u never gonna make it are really awesom....

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
        Looks like a really good day out - may pop up there in August on the day off from the agility show.....

Glad to see the Surfs got a good coating of the brown stuff!!
        Yeah u shud..
        be good fun.... I recon Bibs and them will come too if we pick a date a bit in advance, be nice to get a few more surfs out there.....

If u need to stay camping or something I got a big-ish garden or a spare room...

Comment

to be honest toby cowm quarry is a much better site, its a larger site and the same price to get in, but suppose hill and ditch is on our doorstep, also ive only bin in two quarrys but noticed how easy it is to roll yer truck in them, id feel a lot more comfortable tackling some of the stuff with a roll cage in me truck lol

Comment

to be honest toby cowm quarry is a much better site, its a larger site and the same price to get in, but suppose hill and ditch is on our doorstep, also ive only bin in two quarrys but noticed how easy it is to roll yer truck in them, id feel a lot more comfortable tackling some of the stuff with a roll cage in me truck lol
            yeah I agree with u it is not a big site but with it being close it is a nice last minute site....

we will have to organise a cowm run in a few weeks..

I know what u mean i'd be a lot more happy to have a roll cage....

That front one I went on was a close roll ehhh call

u got the kettle on?
            I'll put the pics on usb stick and come round for a cuppa

Comment

Looks like you had fun - good place to have a play aint it. Did you go in the water straight in front of the one in your pic? Looks quite dry - was psn down when we went an alot up the sides was shut. Gis a shout when you get the Cowm dates.
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

nice pics mate, always fancied a Landcruiser....mmmmmm
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I was totally amazed at what it could, for a standard truck on very little tread it truly was unbelievable, and it left a few modded landrover lads amazed too. I just wish i could afford one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                    yeah I agree with u it is not a big site but with it being close it is a nice last minute site....

we will have to organise a cowm run in a few weeks..

I know what u mean i'd be a lot more happy to have a roll cage....

That front one I went on was a close roll ehhh call

u got the kettle on?
                    I'll put the pics on usb stick and come round for a cuppa
                    Dude, whats with the dissapearing number plate? First you see it then you don't!

Comment

it was in the middle of that water, my front end sunk down a ditch and when i came out the plate werent there, the woman runnin the little shop there got me some cardboard an a marker pen to make a plate for on the way home, gonna get a new plate tomorrow there only a couple a quid so might get a spare lol

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        nice pics mate, always fancied a Landcruiser....mmmmmm
                        Yeah they are amazing...
                        I wonder if the engine wud fit a surf....
                        or a surf body on a HJ80 chassis with original engine
                        D@mn I got daft Ideas stuck in my head now.... lol

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        Dude, whats with the dissapearing number plate? First you see it then you don't!
                        it was in the middle of that water, my front end sunk down a ditch and when i came out the plate werent there, the woman runnin the little shop there got me some cardboard an a marker pen to make a plate for on the way home, gonna get a new plate tomorrow there only a couple a quid so might get a spare lol
                        it was so funny his whole bonnet went under.. and his face I cud see it from the side.....
                        snorkel? what snorkel?
                        haha I thought he was gonna get under all together haha shame I just did not capture it on camera....

Comment

Working...
                        X