Avalanche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avalanche

Had A great time, Hers's a couple of pics. Engines had a proper test now Stormy

www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

lol u know all those pics u see where people have recovery strops already attached?lolololol

Comment

nice pics chris ,need full sp who got stuck ???
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

She really shoulda let go, I mean how many chances like that ever come along?
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
          nice pics chris ,need full sp who got stuck ???
          Thats the same puddle dirty dog and nigel got stuck in, it was like treacle in there

Got my snorkel fitted, but no pic
          www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

nice chris

looks like u had a good fun day...
            One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              lol u know all those pics u see where people have recovery strops already attached?lolololol
              mine was firmly attatched............... to the back of the truck.
              cheers Jotto for the tow. will see tomorrow if its started drying out inside yet!
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Great weekend but a bit damp just taken me and Lynn 2 hours to clean the carpets. Good news is the check light has stopped coming on now hopefully the ecu has dried out properly. Thanks for all that hlped drag me out of the mud and thanks to Tiger for his help with the belts.

Comment

Just dried out myself steve Great weekend hope to catch up again sometime
                  www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Hi n thanks all for a great weekend n to put some names to faces hope there wearn't to many casualties after we left... I'm recovering slowly !!!!
                    Sorry to hear ya got stretchered off, on ya way home Tim, hope it isn't too serious mate !!
                    Pops did ya make it home Ok ??
                    Hope everybody got home safely...
                    Jess n Zenda

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                    X