why ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why ?

well just took ed to see the new indiana jones movie(indiana jones and the arthrutic hip) and two things i couldnt understand.

in the diet coke ad where the three women purposely get themselves stranded in the lift,what happens to them after they are freed ??

you see them at their desk,crossing and uncrossing their legs,do they repair to the ladies and go manual ??

why do normal wheel clamps not fit 33's properly.i cameout to find one
    half heartedly applied to the surf.the sticker (which took longer to get off than the boot) said my spare wheel was not in the bay(its on a carrier)
    that will be 150 quid please.i took a 3 1/2 foot monkey bar to the boot,but it wasn't really on properly as the bit that goes across the wheel and down the back was sitting on the tyre as it was not wide enough.
    i took it off anyway and lobbed it in a bush,and i phoned the clamp people to tell them where it was,they threatened me with the police and i said bring it on,the police dont want to know as its a civil matter.the clamp "idiot" mentioned that he will find out where i live and he will clamp my car on the drive,i have said i already know where he lives and after i burn it down and break all his limbs i will insert the wheel clamp ,piece by piece where the sun dont shine.

he has since said he will not be coming round to clamp my car.

i have said i will still burn his house down,break his limbs,insert clamp etc....so quite a good night really

Non intercooled nothing.

brighton marina?

Comment

Eastbourne Asda
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        Eastbourne Asda
        same people i think lol

Comment

well just took ed to see the new indiana jones movie(indiana jones and the arthrutic hip) and two things i couldnt understand.

in the diet coke ad where the three women purposely get themselves stranded in the lift,what happens to them after they are freed ??

you see them at their desk,crossing and uncrossing their legs,do they repair to the ladies and go manual ??

why do normal wheel clamps not fit 33's properly.i cameout to find one
          half heartedly applied to the surf.the sticker (which took longer to get off than the boot) said my spare wheel was not in the bay(its on a carrier)
          that will be 150 quid please.i took a 3 1/2 foot monkey bar to the boot,but it wasn't really on properly as the bit that goes across the wheel and down the back was sitting on the tyre as it was not wide enough.
          i took it off anyway and lobbed it in a bush,and i phoned the clamp people to tell them where it was,they threatened me with the police and i said bring it on,the police dont want to know as its a civil matter.the clamp "idiot" mentioned that he will find out where i live and he will clamp my car on the drive,i have said i already know where he lives and after i burn it down and break all his limbs i will insert the wheel clamp ,piece by piece where the sun dont shine.

he has since said he will not be coming round to clamp my car.

i have said i will still burn his house down,break his limbs,insert clamp etc....so quite a good night really

lol like your style dude
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i reckon im the most reasonable dude you could wish to meet dave.....
            but i really wont have the pi55 taken outta me
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i reckon im the most reasonable dude you could wish to meet dave.....
              but i really wont have the pi55 taken outta me
              even val thought it was out of character for you but some thing are sent to test you, wheel clamper are just born pr1cks

Comment

I think they go bean flicking in the toilet.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Well done, F@ckin w@nkers
                  www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Whats a monkey bar?

Comment

its like a crow bar,but bent round at the end,sometimes referred to as a gorilla bar
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        Whats a monkey bar?
                        It's when a monkey wrench and a crowbar get jiggy...

you sometimes get a wee monkey bar popping out.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Whats a monkey bar?
                          where they only sell coconut milk

Comment

Whats a monkey bar?
                            Like a Lion Bar, but with less rice crispies.
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

its like an old lady bar ,but no old ladies ever go, so the monkeys take over..........
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X