Pics o DrumClog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
    No worries - ooops - where'd you get them?
    Hubby don't know his own strength - he was checking they were tight an over tightened it.
    Bought them off the neighbours son. a been wanting 16" for a while now and knew a would need new tyres for them sooner or later, just not sooner than sooner. only cost me £120. tyres are not too bad if a can get them taken off and put back on but if not hey ho just get new tyres somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
      Bought them off the neighbours son. a been wanting 16" for a while now and knew a would need new tyres for them sooner or later, just not sooner than sooner. only cost me £120. tyres are not too bad if a can get them taken off and put back on but if not hey ho just get new tyres somehow
      Sure someone wll give you a hand. Quite a few of you up there quite close to one another.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
        Sure someone wll give you a hand. Quite a few of you up there quite close to one another.
        Ach al just go the local garage, what maybe cost a fiver a wheel or summit. so what u needing done to ur motor now that the stud is feked

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
          Ach al just go the local garage, what maybe cost a fiver a wheel or summit. so what u needing done to ur motor now that the stud is feked
          Order a new one an wheels are comin off tmrw to check the rest. Quite a common thing when you do a search. Tis fine to drive with 5.
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
          X