No announcement yet.

Gordon Brown - Fuel Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off with their heads ...........after all they want a pay rise ...........so they will tax us more , Also all the aid etc that we send abroard come out of our wages , driving us towards poverty.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

And another thought ........

At this rate we will have these cars as toys to be used once in a blue moon ........How many of you can afford to run surfs if prices hit £1.50+ a litre , after all very few peoples pay is going up the same way.

I will not get rid of the truck But it will get used less the more that diesel prices go up
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
        And another thought ........

At this rate we will have these cars as toys to be used once in a blue moon ........How many of you can afford to run surfs if prices hit £1.50+ a litre , after all very few peoples pay is going up the same way.

I will not get rid of the truck But it will get used less the more that diesel prices go up
        One word....."VEG"

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
          One word....."VEG"

I'm using 90% wvo now and things are going ok, have about 800 litres ready filtered and ready to use. I saw yesterday whilst out shopping that Tesco has now put the new stuff up to £1.20 per litre bottle, even that's getting to be a "rip-off", it'll be years b4 my supply of wvo dries up and I've still got the 2nd surf to use when this one eventually dies.

No amount of petions will bring any changes, we need to be like the French and not like the british "every man for himself" attitude

Cheers
          Paul
          Last edited by Artful_dodger; 25 May 2008, 21:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Artful_dodger View Post
            I'm using 90% wvo now and things are going ok, have about 800 litres ready filtered and ready to use. I saw yesterday whilst out shopping that Tesco has now put the new stuff up to £120 per litre bottle, even that's getting to be a "rip-off", it'll be years b4 my supply of wvo dries up and I've still got the 2nd surf to use when this one eventually dies.

No amount of petions will bring any changes, we need to be like the French and not like the british "every man for himself" attitude

Cheers
            Paul
            yr lucky,i cant find wvo anywhere,or atleast none that wont end up costing

Comment

Originally posted by Artful_dodger View Post
              I'm using 90% wvo now and things are going ok, have about 800 litres ready filtered and ready to use. I saw yesterday whilst out shopping that Tesco has now put the new stuff up to £120 per litre bottle, even that's getting to be a "rip-off", it'll be years b4 my supply of wvo dries up and I've still got the 2nd surf to use when this one eventually dies.

Cheers
              Paul
              DAM thats exspensive

Comment

was in asda the day £1.19 per litre for their own brand. just go round all your locals resturaants and hotels ask nicely and they should give u some, i did

Comment

signed

not that gordon clown will listen to us any way
                  Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Signed
                    I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

gordon brown

all sighn up

we should be like the french and really boycott

Comment