No announcement yet.

Another tech weekend......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have plenty of room for tents, the problem will be getting here from the pub, I suspect....
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I will be there to show peeps how to fit an intercooler.

I'll have to ask Linda if she can make it because she cut most of the bonnet hole lol

For you guys who are serious about 'doing it' read these write ups - coz there will probably be differences for each set up.

http://toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/performance.htm

PM me before hand if you want to discuss any details - like bring lots of jigsaw blades, thick card board, masking tape etc.
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
        I will be there to show peeps how to fit an intercooler.

I'll have to ask Linda if she can make it because she cut most of the bonnet hole lol

For you guys who are serious about 'doing it' read these write ups - coz there will probably be differences for each set up.

http://toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/performance.htm

PM me before hand if you want to discuss any details - like bring lots of jigsaw blades, thick card board, masking tape etc.
        .....band-aids, eyewash, bandages.....etc, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          .....band-aids, eyewash, bandages.....etc, etc.
          Laugh My Ar5e Off

hahahahahahaha.............
          Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Update

OK - having spoken to the landlord of the pub, with all the space and camping space too - he's happy with it all.

Our options for dates are:

26th and 27th of July

or

2nd and 3rd of August

The concesus will win.....

I'll find out costs for camping and put those up too...
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post

26th and 27th of July
              or
              2nd and 3rd of August

Im easy so dont mind i will book the winning weekend off as holiday.
              i will be mainly coming to learn, help and meet people with the bonus of walking to and from the bar for anyone that needs a drink if need.
              Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

Hang on, a tech weekend in a pub carpark?!

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

sounds like a plan!! I finaly plucked up the courage to cut a hole in my bonnet the result i now have an intercooler scoop fitted from below it looks like the dog has had a chew!! but from the front all looks good could do with some assistance with the intercooler fitment tho!!

Comment

Either date is cool with me, will give me time to get pipework for intercooler, plus scoop. I've been practicing the balancing on my head trick too
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

OK - having spoken to the landlord of the pub, with all the space and camping space too - he's happy with it all.

26th and 27th of July

or

2nd and 3rd of August

Which pub you going for? The Green Man has a campsite on the back lawn- do a nice pint too!

Comment

JULY for me
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99 View Post
                          Which pub you going for? The Green Man has a campsite on the back lawn- do a nice pint too!
                          It is the Green Man - I'll be talking to Mark there again this week about camping and what rates he has for the pitches and update this thread once I know...
                          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

It is the Green Man - I'll be talking to Mark there again this week about camping and what rates he has for the pitches and update this thread once I know...
                            Cool- a Surf meet at one meet at one my local pub haunts!

Comment

Sorry I have not replied before Mudsurfer, wife has had me decorating!!

Will take you up on that cup of tea some, where do you live? did I see on one of the posts that you are near Southam, I used to work in Southam (Warehouse & Transport Manager at Southam Tyres), if you need new shoes for the motor give me a shout first, I can still get them cheap my youngest lad still works there.

My lad has just moved to Leam, may give you a shout one Sat when I have finished doing all the bl**dy jobs that he has got lined up for me!

Wellesbourne is slowly returning to normal after the floods, there are still people living in caravans! I have one on the drive, thats through choice though, its the reason I bought the surf.

If you are ever in Wellesborne you are more than welcome to pop round for a brew, the dog won't bite but the missus might!

Entered this world with nothing, ain't got much of it left.

Comment

Working...
                              X